Senior Enterprise Product Specialist, Data Strategy & Insights (SaaS Sales) Team at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.The Challenge
The Sr. Enterprise Product Specialist will be responsible for generating, developing and closing software subscription (SaaS) and consulting agreements for the Adobe's Data Strategy & Insights Specialists as experts in Analytics, Target, Audience Manager and Experience Platform. Specific areas of focus will be customer's data strategy, identity management and data insights. The position will report to the RVP of Sales, Advertising. Data Strategy & Insights for Strategic Verticals High Tech and Healthcare & Life Sciences.
This role may be remote with a preference in and around key Healthcare markets located in Bay Area, Chicago or New York.What you’ll do
- Manages the complete sales process in the assigned territory
- Accurately forecasts revenue on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Deepen account penetration into Strategic Healthcare and Life Science accounts
- Educates existing clients on Adobe's digital advertising data strategy & insights technology
- Works closely with internal sales teams and agency/technology partners
- Develops and manages relationships with senior-level executives
- Complex sales-cycle management
- 7+ years successful sales track record in meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota between $3MM and $5MM
- Average deal size closed for past 2 years >$500K
- Relevant sales experience in digital advertising and enterprise SaaS technology
- Excellent oral and written communications skills including strong presentation/demo skills both in person and via phone/web presentation
- Strong understanding of solution/consultative selling
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.