Senior Director, Sales at Four Winds Interactive
Are you ready to seize the opportunity and lead the way in helping businesses around the globe reimagine their digital workplace strategies? Our customers and prospects are interested in creating their post-pandemic workplaces of the future - where hybrid working is enabled by exciting and engaging digital workplace experiences, and venues where employees can collaborate and meet with clients in a safe and productive manner. As our Senior Sales Director you will be primarily responsible for the leadership, planning, developing, and oversight of all sales activities to ensure revenue, profit and customer satisfaction goals are met.
We know there's no such thing as a "perfect" candidate - we're all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Drive direct sales execution by reviewing sales strategies, forecasts and participating in and leading meetings with our Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 customer base.
- Advise and consult with the sales team on prospecting, account planning, account management, product demos and closing new business.
- Set clear objectives for the team and establish key metrics to measure performance.
- Interface with the Business Leaders to ensure the broader organization recognizes strategic account objectives and resources are prioritized appropriately.
- Lead the sales process in collaboration with the sales team, marketing and proposal teams to drive the FWI portfolio of solutions at assigned industry accounts.
- Serve as a key resource for special projects and participate routinely in the design and implementation of customer value programs and product launches.
- Ensure that pricing integrity is maintained within assigned Sales accounts and are consistent with corporate strategies.
- Executive-style leadership, presence, and presentation skills.
- Experience. You will have proven success in leading and growing a SaaS based sales organization.
- Professionalism. You have a high degree of demonstrated confidentiality, maturity, tactfulness, and business ethics.
- Listening. You can take in customer feedback, including sensitive inquiries, issues, and complaints, and respond diplomatically.
- Facilitation and negotiation. You can express creative and action-oriented approaches to solve workplace-related business challenges using cloud-powered SaaS applications.
- Organization and communication. You are a motivated, high energy self-starter that operates independently with little supervision, and you have strong planning, organization, critical thinking, decision-making and communication (verbal and written) skills. You have a track record for building cross-functional consensus quickly and leading by example.
- Learning. You are a continuous learner and will self-educate on FWI's SmartSpace workplace solutions, the industry, market trends. You are committed to becoming a product expert on our solution and using best practice to achieve revenue goals. You have a desire to uncover and understand business challenges and technology challenges deeply in this space.
- Coaching and mentoring. You have a track record of developing others. You freely share your knowledge with others and enjoy being the rising tide that lifts all boats.
- Professional Experience. Minimum ten (10) or more years of total professional experience.
- Education. An undergraduate degree is required preferably in a quantitative field (e.g., computer science, engineering, operations research, quantitative analysis, mathematics, or similar field). A Master's in Business Administration (MBA) is highly desirable.
Helpful for Success:
- Business & Industry knowledge. Experience with corporate communications, HR, workplace and real estate management concepts, business processes, financials, issues, etc.
- Capability knowledge. A working understanding of enterprise employee communications with an omnichannel distribution (digital signage, mobile, web content, email, SharePoint, etc.), as well as employee experience, including the integration of communications with the connected workplace.
- Location. This position can be located anywhere in the continental United States (US). Relocation will not be considered for this position.
- Travel. Once we are able, this role may require up to 50% travel domestically (US) with opportunities for occasional international travel.
- Sponsorship. Currently visa sponsorship is not available.
- Full-time. This is a full-time, exempt employment opportunity.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
About Four Winds Interactive
FWI is the leading enterprise software company transforming customer and employee experiences with omnichannel corporate communications, office space optimization, and digital signage applications. Over 6,000 customers rely on FWI to power applications used by millions of people per year including retail marketing, employee communications, room and desk management, conference and event management, flight information displays, campus communications, emergency messaging, and more. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to be authentic every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients, and culture. Our employees are passionate about their work-and the impact it has-but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We are a diverse team of talented people who want to make a difference, don't take ourselves too seriously, and are driven by our core values:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
US Benefits Overview