Matillion technology turns every business into a data business. Our low-code data integration platform helps modern teams ingest, enrich and synchronise their data across a variety of cloud platforms. Leading companies like Slack, Cisco, and DocuSign trust Matillion to help them transform operational data into useful information at enterprise scale.
We’re backed by top Silicon Valley investors and recently closed a $150M Series E in September 2021 for a total amount of $250M raised in 2021. Our investors include current and former backers of other leading enterprise data companies like Databricks, Informatica and Mulesoft.
As Snowflake’s 2021 data integration partner of the year and a winner of Databricks’ 2021 ISV Innovation Award, our product strategy and engineering execution is continuously recognized as best in class by a rapidly growing ecosystem of technology partners.
With dual headquarters in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado, and an expanding hybrid culture, we are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our rapidly growing business.
We are now looking to add a Senior Director, Sales Enablement to join #TeamGreen in the US. The role can be based from our Denver-HQ, or remotely across the US
As part of the Matillion Sales Operations team, you will be responsible for leading our Sales Enablement function along with ensuring our growing sales team is equipped with the knowledge and skills to be successful. As our Senior Director of Sales Enablement, you will lead the planning, implementation and optimization of our Sales Enablement program in training and mentoring our field sales team. You will create and execute our learning strategy in partnership with Sales, Marketing and Partner Channel.
You will manage a team of three resources and report to the VP, Sales Operations.
What you will be doing;
- Architect a multi-faceted learning experience that directly impacts our sales productivity, gauging effectiveness by developing and owning the associated metrics
- Ensure that the content and programs are designed to make data-driven decisions and quantify impact on sales productivity, understanding sales metrics that are key to determining program success
- Directly lead and administer education and training programs delivered through on-site (and virtual) classroom formats, eLearning and live webinars.
- Create and oversee new enablement programs such as new employee sales training and ongoing enablement programs
- Creation of a standard cadence of biweekly learning sessions for field sales
- Solicit feedback from sales executives on focus areas for enablement
- Lead the process for researching, evaluating, and selection of the go-forward Sales LMS platform for Matillion
- Partner with other content-owning and producing stakeholders to ensure all onboarding content is up-to-date and relevant to our sales enablement program
- Advise on and assess industry enablement best practices and provide thought leadership to position the enablement program as best-in-class
What we are looking for - Essential Skills
- Proven Sales Enablement leadership experience within the technology sector, ideally SaaS
- Previous ownership of developing and delivering sales enablement and training programs
- Experience building and coaching high-performing teams and optimizing productivity
- Experience driving sales training and broader product GTM enablement programs
- Strong understanding of how to leverage enablement tools
Personal Capabilities Required
- Cultivate and drive a culture of innovation and effective problem solving
- Proven business leader with demonstrable experience executing successfully on implementing new business capabilities, programs and processes
- Broad understanding of business models and functions within an organization - ability to connect process flows looking for gaps and opportunities
- Ability to drive change within the organization
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to adapt work and approach to changing situations
- Proven delivery of best practices
Find out more about Matillion and our core company values.
- A truly flexible & remote working culture
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
- Company Equity
- Access to mental health support
- 15 days PTO that increases to 25 after 12 months of service
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Career development with monthly "hackdays" and access to a Udemy account
& much more!
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email [email protected]
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.