Senior Director, Sales and Operations at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the Team
Angi is seeking an analytical and energetic operational leader to manage our newest, fastest growing business line, Managed Projects. This is a unique opportunity to join our team of talented individuals to disrupt how customers and service professionals access and experience large home improvement projects.
About the Role:
As a Senior Director of Operations and Sales, you will be leading the Managed Projects Sales & Operations team which supports categories with the highest complexity (fencing to garages). You’ll be responsible for leading a large team and developing & executing strategies that advances Angi’s mission “to be the home for everything home”.
What you'll do:
- Own critical metrics that will optimize success of the sales and operations department
- Manage a team of 50+ operations & sales associates, and work to improve performance through processes and tools
- Be the driver of ownership for many critical functions: Service Professional Onboarding, Customer Experience, Escalation Management
- Manage the incentives, provider payments and features to ensure the highest level of bookings completion
- Quality control - ensure we’re constantly improving the service we deliver and exceeding customer expectations
- Partner with 1-2 dedicated product teams to create products for your team, as a continued effort to drive metrics and success
Who you are:
- 10+ years of work experience
- MBA preferred
- An exceptional operator who has functional experience in either operations or sales from a start-up (marketplace preferred)
- Great people manager who has led a large team before
- Customer centric and capable of balancing multiple priorities/work streams at a time
- Willingness to adapt to a fast-paced work environment; hack, test and learn mentality; team player
- Willingness to get hands dirty and do whatever it takes to ensure success
Compensation & Benefits:
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world