Four Winds Interactive is looking for an exceptionally organized Partner Manager to accelerate the growth of our partnership relationships. We are growing at a tremendous rate and System Integration and Resell partners are an integral part of our business. You must have a consistent track record of handling multiple partners, delivering results and overachieving quota/KPIs. For each partner responsibilities include: driving incremental revenue, successful implementations, certifications and Go To Market planning. You must demonstrate strong business acumen, have outstanding communication skills and be able to effectively build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Partners are key to FWI’s continued growth. As customer requirements become more complex we need a strong set of Partners to help customers implement, support and grow their usage of FWI products.
- By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, along with managing the day-to-day interactions, you will help drive top-line revenue growth, deep partner engagement, and overall market adoption.
- Work closely with Sales leadership to ensure partners are an integrated part of the sales process, as Partners are key to opening up new revenue opportunities for us.
- Responsible for implementing and executing our partner strategy across existing portfolio.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/initiatives at the same time.
- Keen ability to navigate internal and external challenges while continuing to drive the right priorities.
Requirements for Success:
- 5+ years of experience leading and supporting Partnership Relations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- The ability to build, lead and execute strategy in a collaborative environment.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and project management skills. Ability to quickly analyze and apply relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams to increase program ROI and effectiveness.
- The ideal candidate will possess a business background that enables them to engage at an executive level, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise sales executives and channels.
- Maintain accurate pipeline & results dashboards that communicate to key stakeholders the effectiveness of the Alliance programs & investments.
- Deliver business performance reviews to assess operational metrics/effectiveness on a recurring (quarterly) basis with internal & external stakeholders.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; ability to focus and execute in a rapidly changing environment, take charge and make things happen.
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and Go-To-Market plans are important skills.
Helpful for Success:
- As we grow, we need self-starters and individuals that push boundaries and try new things.
- We’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives on creating and building.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.