Senior Director, Customer Success - Strategic Accounts at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
Reporting to the VP of Customer Success you will be managing a team of our Strategic CSM’s that work with some of Checkr’s largest and strategic customers. You will be responsible for driving customer value, building executive relations and growing Checkr’s overall revenue streams through increased adoption, expansion and upsell of Checkr products and services.
- Define and execute on a scalable strategy for driving adoption and growth across the customer base. This includes defining, inspecting and reporting on an operating cadence that enables proactive action.
- Partner with the executive leadership team to develop and execute account engagement, retention and growth strategies
- Partner with the extended ecosystem within Checkr - Technical Account Management, Professional Services, Product Management, R&D, Finance and other departments to ensure cross functional collaboration on meeting/exceeding customer expectations.
- Be a thought leader in developing and executing on Customer Success and Account Management best practices that can be used across the organization.
- Provide analytics and reporting for the Customer Success revenue team, including forecasting, pipeline analysis, quarter and year-end reports, board slides, performance to quota, deal tracking and close rates.
What you bring:
- 5-7 years of enterprise sales leadership and strategic account management experience with a book of business in excess of $100M+
- Highly comfortable navigating ambiguity of a maturing organization
- Track record of creating innovative and sound strategy for growth within existing customer base.
- Management consulting/business strategy experience highly preferred.
- Ability to work cross functionally to gain consensus from multiple stakeholders and ability to lead major change efforts requiring cross functional leadership collaboration.
- Strong executive presence and communication skills
- Strong people management skills and background
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $168,360 - $204,000. This position is also eligible to participate in Checkr’s commission plan/bonus plan.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.