Senior Director of Business Development at FORM
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:01 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, November 9, 2021
As a Senior Director of Business Development, you’ll build, coach and scale a high-performing team of BDRs to build a robust sales pipeline through outbound lead generation efforts. As a PE backed company, our sales targets are aggressive, and you’ll manage the team that will execute our pipeline generation strategy to support the sales goals.
What You'll Do
- Quarter after quarter you’ll ensure we hit our company sales goals, thanks to the BDR team’s efforts in building a qualified pipeline that enables the rest of the Sales Team.
- You’ll complete the build-out of the BDR Team, collaborating with Talent Acquisition to get great candidates in the door.
- Collaborate with Marketing to refine the right playbooks and messaging for BDRs to use in achieving and exceeding our pipeline goals.
- You’ll own the Sales Automation & prospecting systems, writing the scripts & messaging for the BDR team to utilize.
- New hires will ramp faster, hitting their variable comp targets quicker, and ultimately helping the business, thanks to the scalable on-boarding process you implement.
- BDR’s will level-up their professional skills as you coach them through identifying lead sources, constructing prospect lists, creating and sending emails and/or calls and working through prospect objections.
- You’ll inspect what we expect and provide consistent communication & reporting on sales activities and goals using Salesforce.com and SalesLoft.
- You’ll develop a high-performing BDR team that will exceed revenue pipeline targets and become a talent-farm for the sales organization.
We Might Be A Great Fit If You
- Have previously built inside sales teams and/or business development teams (ideally for 3 years +) and have a successful track record you can point to. This isn’t your first rodeo!
- Maintain a strong hunter mentality. You know the best and biggest deals have to be thoughtfully prospected with the right outreach.
- Have experience managing a team – both local and remote teammates - and know how to motivate people to do great work every day.
- Are a coach by nature; not only with helping your teams master internal business processes, but also helping them gain a deep understanding of the business value our solution provides to our customers...becoming a subject matter expert on the industries and use-cases we enable.
- Are naturally good at reading people, and this is certainly true when it comes to screening and hiring new sales talent!
- Have experience leveraging business development tools such as SalesLoft, Vidyard, ZoomInfo/DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn, Salesforce CRM, etc.
- Have a high-level of business acumen and are able to connect business needs with attractive solutions.
- Look at the data to refine your operation: sales leads & hand-off processes, performance metrics, evaluation of tools, etc.
- Understand that rejection is a big part of the sales game - You help employees learn from mistakes and maintain their optimism, while managing the team to achieve business results
- Know how to help people budget their time to achieve the desired result.
- Find much more satisfaction in team wins versus individual wins.
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree in business or a related field, or have equivalent work experience in sales management
Perks and Benefits (US)
- 100% employer-paid employee medical, dental, and vision
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Remote options; hybrid work model with offices around the globe
- Casual work environment
- Promotions from within
- The annual base compensation for this role is between $75,000-$100,000 based on experience, plus a generation variable compensation component (50%) for hitting sales targets.
FORM powers the world’s 2 billion mobile workers as they change companies and industries for good, with mobile technology that improves execution from the frontline. FORM activates and connects teams in the field – with leaders, missions, and each other – so they can deliver success in the enterprise. The FORM field execution platform serves as a digital assistant for frontline teams by guiding daily tasks, streamlining data collection, facilitating real-time communication, and providing leaders with real-time intelligence to drive faster actions and better decisions. FORM offers the world’s only integrated task management and image recognition platform and enables smart audits on more display types than any solution in the market, plus industry-leading field communications and photo reporting capabilities. FORM solutions have been deployed by Fortune 500 companies around the world.
FORM OpX empowers teams to improve operational compliance by digitizing audits and inspections to reduce risk and improve safety and quality from the frontline. FORM OpX mobile workflows make it easy to capture the right data, at the right place, at the right time – every time. Teams stay connected with instant frontline communications on mobile, and real-time insights allow leaders to spot and fix issues quickly and measure trends over time so teams can take action on the opportunities that move the business forward.
FORM MarketX unleashes the power of field teams to drive market execution with the only mobile solution that combines dynamic task management, industry-leading image recognition, photo reporting, field team communications, and advanced reporting – all within one easy-to-use platform. Guide teams, improve execution, and drive sales while creating a shared view of the field that helps leaders make better decisions, faster. Sell more with FORM MarketX, the field execution app that guides, tracks, and improves performance in real-time.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description