From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to remove the engineering burden from data teams by standardizing and fully automating data connectors. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
The Senior Deal Desk Analyst audits contracts and the contracting process to ensure accuracy and increase deal velocity. The right person has strong technical proficiency in SFDC as well as great business acumen, understanding of GAAP accounting principles and other financial concepts, and is familiar with maintaining and optimizing our legal terms including SLA, MSA, BAA, etc. This role will work with stakeholders across the organization, so teamwork and leading with influence should come naturally to the right candidate. This person would sit in Denver and regular office attendance is required.
As a Senior Deal Desk Analyst at Fivetran, you will :
- Operate as a team of 1 in a new area of the business but be ready to transition into a leadership role as the business grows.
- Audit contract details in SFDC and against standards imposed by Finance and Legal.
- Resolve any issues with relevant stakeholders before contracts are finalized.
- Manage opportunities in Salesforce to ensure all relevant deal data is accurately captured in a timely manner.
- Maintain and enforce the Fivetran SLA and MSA, updating as needed to better serve the business.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis to the team when requested, especially regarding product usage for particular customers.
- Structure deals to benefit the company.
- Assist the Sales team with alternative contract options, and/or value propositioning to help drive deal closures.
- Increase deal velocity and improve the engagement model with sales reps, sales leadership, and other stakeholders.
- Assist the Finance team with identifying underlying process issues and internal control gaps, propose process changes and new controls as necessary.
- Plan for and build out a team to match the company’s growth.
What You'll Bring to the Table:
- Strong business acumen, strong reporting and analytics, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Strong quantitative skills and highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Saleforce.com, Looker.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with GTM Teams and other cross functional departments.
- Experience with volume-based pricing strategy and international business preferred.
- Proven success in SaaS/B2B Industry, Deal Desk, Sales Operations.
- Proven success in sourcing and hiring a strong team.
Perks of Working with Us
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401k match program
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter Benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Unlimited coffee, office snacks and frequent catered lunches
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities
Fivetran is part of an analytics data stack and the growing ecosystem of cloud based infrastructure companies.
After a five-minute setup, the software replicates data from applications, databases, events and files into a cloud data warehouse.
The company began with a realization: for modern companies using cloud-based software and storage, traditional ETL tools badly underperformed, and the complicated configurations they required often led to project failures. To streamline and accelerate business intelligence projects, Fivetran developed automated connectors that come with ready-to-query schemas and effortlessly deliver data into modern, high-performing warehouses.