Senior Customer Success Consultant - GovQA at Granicus LLC
Granicus/GovQA provides technology and services that empowers government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry's leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, and digital services to more than 5,500 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Granicus products connect more than 280 million people, creating a powerful network to enhance citizen engagement. By optimizing decision-making processes, Granicus strives to help government see better outcomes and a greater impact for the citizens they serve. Come see the impactful work we've done on communities across the country (and world!): https://granicus.com/success-stories/
The Senior Customer Success Manager supports the company's overall customer engagement and long-term retention strategy by partnering with clients in an assigned territory to ensure successful product adoption and to maximize the usage and value of GovQA product solutions for their needs. This role is highly relationship driven and collaborates internally and with customers to monitor customer satisfaction and success metrics in order to advocate for customer needs and develop mutual success plans.
Granicus is a remote first company (this isn't temporary). While we have virtual teams, you have the option for in-office work should you be located near one of our hubs.
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location
Granicus is subject to the Executive Order requiring employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
What You'll Do:
- Build and maintain relationships with assigned customers and function as a proactive consultative resource to ensure success and satisfaction with the product
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, and Technical teams to deliver relevant information and solutions to address customer needs and drive retention and referral business
- Function as the voice of the customer communicating and advocating internally to inform decisions regarding product functionality, service, processes, pricing, etc
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators for customer success and satisfaction
- Proactively follow up with customers to identify and report on root cause of issues
- Partner internally and with customers to recommend and execute approved mutual success plans to ensure continued value of GovQA to the client
- Identify upsell opportunities, recommend and influence the purchase of product add-ons
- Participate with Sales in Customer Business Reviews to present usage data, benefit, and success stories, upsell opportunities, and information on product roadmap strategies
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor or Associate degree
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in a client facing customer success, customer engagement, account management, sales, or related service role
- Experience working with state and local governments/agencies is preferred
- Experience working in the SaaS industry and technology sales industries are preferred
- You have a goal-driven and motivated approach to planning and completing work
- You have facilitation skills that drive efficiency, effectiveness, and progress in a collective manner toward an objective during group meetings or projects
- You have an ability to influence, persuade, and gain commitment to ideas or actions to achieve objectives.
- You are proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word, Power Point
- You are proficient in Salesforce
- You are proficient in Google Suite
- You have an ability to navigate and perform professionally and effectively in-person and via phone, video meeting, email, direct messaging, and other electronic/digital platforms
- You possess organizational and problem-solving skills
- You are highly accountable, self-motivated, and able to independently take initiative and execute where appropriate
- You have analytical skills including the ability to draw insights, make recommendations, develop and execute plans, and measure results using quantitative and qualitative data
- You build and maintain excellent relationships
- 5% travel required
Come learn more about working at Granicus on our website: https://granicus.com/careers/