Senior Corporate Account Executive
This is a key role within the Convercent sales organization promoting the Convercent SaaS solution throughout the Enterprise space. Account Executives are responsible for driving net new sales into companies between $500 million and $5 billion in revenue through proactive inside sales activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be the face of the Convercent team with impeccable professionalism, polish and ethical personal demeanor in the marketplace.
- Negotiate and close $75,000- $250,000+ annual software deals
- Demonstrable complex solution and C-suite selling
- Ability to expand existing enterprise level accounts
- Design, execute, and own customer strategy and plans
- Develop and manage relationships with corporate clients – creating cross-selling revenue and references
- Create and deliver unique business cases based on specific outcomes that drive each engagement
- Comfortably manage complex sales-cycles and communicate effectively and simply at all levels with the organization
- Collaborate and partner internally to provide market intelligence and ideation for innovation at all levels
- Forecast all sales activity and revenue achievement; reach and exceed sales targets
- Utilize Salesforce.com to track sales activities and manage an individual pipeline
- Work closely with the Solution Consultant to understand requirements and position/demonstrate the value of the Convercent solution
What we’re looking for in our newest teammate:
- 4+ years of direct SaaS selling experience
- Track record of hunting & landing new logos
- Proven ability to take complex problems and deliver simple solutions.
- A documented and clear history of being a positive team player, contributor and positive person and thinker
- Open minded and willing to innovate techniques, tactics, process and GTM methods
- Proven success creating business in new or difficult markets
- Act as feedback mechanism to product management
- SaaS technology sales experience with a demonstrated track record of exceeding revenue targets
- The heart and fortitude to persevere and thrive in an emerging, disruptive team
- Compliance & Ethics domain experience
- Mix of start-up and enterprise software company experience preferred
- Proven ability to use Challenger Sales Methods
- Strategic AND tactical thinking. DNA of a proven champion preferred
One of Colorado’s most exciting high-tech start-ups, Convercent revolutionizes the way businesses approach corporate compliance. If you’re a fearless and dedicated individual that simply refuses to lose, we’d love to discuss how you could impact the team. The ideal candidate will have an eye toward building a long-term career in software sales, and all of the above are the minimum criteria needed to be a fit. Our extremely motivated, fun and successful sales team needs another rock star—give us a call if the shoe fits!
Our Team, Culture and Company:
- Believes that “hard work” is a skill.
- Values contagious positivity and natural curiosity to learn
- Has a strong desire to be part of something special
- Appreciates a hands-on, creative, and collaborative approach
- Maintains flexibility, energy and passion