Senior Consultant - Colorado & Arizona
Businessolver delivers market-changing benefits administration technology supported by an intrinsic and unwavering responsiveness to client needs. Our clients trust Businessolver to take care of them and their employees with a configurable and secure SaaS platform and a culture of service, all aimed at total and measurable success and our clients’ complete delight.
We work with some of the most recognizable brands in the U.S. We look to our rock-star employees to help these clients maximize the investment in their benefits program, minimize their exposure to risk, engage their employees with our easy-to-use solution and full suite of communication tools, and empower their employees to use their benefits wisely.
At Businessolver you will have opportunities for individual development through our common language: Trust through transparency. Assume positive intent. Be real. Live a growth attitude. Embrace the reverse golden rule.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Consultant to help achieve Businessolver’s aggressive growth objectives and deliver on highly competitive sales goals within the Colorado and Arizona markets.
The successful candidate must be able to manage the full life cycle of a sales opportunity – from sourcing qualified leads to pitching hundreds of qualified companies to closing an insane amount of business. Once the business is secured you will work closely with the implementation team to guide the deal through to close. You will need to be great at research and analysis to evaluate the market for Businessolver and develop a winning sales strategy. Ready for the challenge?
- Demonstration of our proprietary SaaS platform
- Engage channel partners such as brokers and advisers to build relationships
- Actively hunt new business direct to enterprise-level employers (2,500 – 8,000 employees)
- Execute a consultative sales strategy utilizing our innovative process
- Build a pipeline to exceed expectations
- Develop close working relationships with our sales support staff and the marketing team
- Precise and detailed activity tracking
- Produce qualified leads
- Responsible for making cold calls to generate leads
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and generate contact projections
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
- Identify and travel to marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events
What you need to make the cut:
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- 7+ years of experience selling technology (preferably within Human Capital Management)
- Minimum of 1 year experience selling to enterprise level organizations
- Proven ability to persuade and influence others consistently
- Proven ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Relationship building experience necessary
- Channel Sales Experience preferred
- Proven ability to execute a thorough sales discovery process
The Businessolver Way…
Our team has spent nearly two decades crafting a culture that challenges each employee to perform at the top of their game – and have fun doing it! If you desire to use your skills and experience in an environment where you can make a difference, we want to hear from you! Businessolver employees experience a vibrant work culture with extensive workplace perks including:
- Competitive pay, great benefits, and vacation time. We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company match, among others.
- Smart Casual Dress. No need to suit up, but we also have on-site dry cleaning services for those that prefer to dress-up!
- Weekly catered meals. Breakfast every other Mondays, lunch Wednesdays, and afternoon appetizers on Fridays encourage collaboration across our teams.
- Fully-stocked kitchens. We know it takes fuel to perform, so we provide a kitchen stocked with healthy cereals, fruit, snacks, and beverages to keep you at the top of your game.
- Fitnessolver. If you need a boost, visit our on-site fitness facility to clear your head.
- Massages. With a “work hard/play hard” atmosphere we all need a little stress relief at times.
- Charity and community involvement. Participate in a variety of ways to support those around us.
- Learning & Development. Continue to learn about the industry through our online and instructor-led classes.
- Recognition. Want some swag? Earn tons of it by helping out your co-workers through our employee recognition program.
- Culture. Want a culture most dream of? Most companies talk about it, we live it. Come find out for yourself!
Interested? Great, we look forward to reading your application - make sure it includes:
- A cover letter that highlights why you think you’d be great for the gig, focusing on how your past work experience has prepared you for this kind of position – or why you think you can rock the job even though you don’t have past work experience that’s perfectly aligned.
- Your resume.
You will receive an auto-reply confirming that we've received your application, and you will hear from us again after we've reviewed your application and decided whether or not to move you forward in our recruiting process.
If you do decide to apply, please know that every complete application will be carefully reviewed. Seriously! We know it is a time commitment to prepare an application. We will respect that effort by thoughtfully reviewing every single complete application and we are truly grateful for your interest. Thanks for your interest in Businessolver!