Senior Business Development Manager, Strategic Solutions at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology along with some of the most recognized brands globally. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Strategic Solutions team is a high performing commercial team within the Merchant Solutions Division of FIS. The combination of Worldpay+FIS enables a unique set of capabilities within the Enterprise Merchant base to drive growth through international expansion, and optimization of business costs & risks. Our team works closely with the existing customer base of both FIS and Worldpay to drive innovation and adoption of new key growth products, directly contributing revenue through growing our share of wallet.
We are focused on three principles: Insights, Energy & Collaboration. Each interaction that the team undertakes both internally with colleagues and externally with customers is focused on what we can control (Energy), what we can share (Insights) and how we best work together (Collaboration). These are the driving principles to how our global cross-sales team operates and drives maximum results across the organization and for our customers.
What you will be doing:
The Strategic Solutions Business Development team supports both our North America and International Merchant segments, with team members located in North America, EMEA and Asia Pacific today. We partner closely with Relationship Managers to deliver growth within existing accounts through our deep payments knowledge and expertise on how best to deliver Worldpay from FIS' value proposition globally.
The Strategic Solutions Business Development Manager will be dedicated to expanding accounts with clients and partners already on board with Worldpay from FIS. You will work closely with our internal Relationship Management & Leadership teams across the globe as well as Product Managers to identify opportunities, understand customer requirements, deliver our value proposition, propose solutions, negotiate and drive launch of new services.
By focusing on both specific product and wider account teams, you are both a specialist and a generalist global cross-sale expert and are able drive growth within Worldpay from FIS where you see the most opportunity. You will be:
- Working with large, complex, high-visibility, strategic existing customers
- Responsible for building trusting relations with our customers and internal account teams
- Responsible for managing your sales platform and achieving exceptional commercial results
- Responsible for contributing to our strong team culture, driving for not only individual success but also helping your teammates and celebrating the success of your teammates
What you bring:
- Having wide-ranging experience, ability to solve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Strong communication skills
- A competitive spirit
- Experience delivering complex consultative sales solutions
- Ability to build network internally, and develop deep relationships with other teams
- Excellent problem solving and presentation skills
- Typically requires 3+ years of sales experience
Added bonus if you have:
- Previous payments experience, though not a requirement
What we offer you:
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A strong team environment with mentorship, ongoing education and focus on personal/career development
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most interesting products and most renowned existing customer base in eCommerce
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.