Senior Account Manager at Zayo
Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
The Senior Account Executive will actively sell to support accounts in need of and in support of a broad spectrum of communications infrastructure. The successful candidate will develop customer relationships and drive sales of Connectivity and infrastructure services to newly acquired established accounts and contacts within assigned geographical territories. the wholesale environment. The position is responsible to achieve sales and revenue growth targets through consistent day-to-day selling account management activities, meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals set by the leadership team through aggressive selling. A demonstrated ability to succeed in an autonomous environment is key to this role. The ideal candidate has the ability to approach sales as a consultative and trusted advisor.
- Generate sales revenue by actively promoting Zayo products and services to targeted and assigned territories. account patches.
- Work with the current Sales team to develop account strategy, solution design, and relationship management on targeted accounts.
- Manage high volume of work while maintaining a high degree of responsiveness.
- Track, analyze and report on sales performance and activities in Salesforce and other reporting tools
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts of sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain records of customer activity for reporting of sales and forecasts.
- Provide accurate and timely information to management.
- Coordinate closely with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained and revenue objectives met.
- Collaboratively work as a part of a team while concurrently performing as an individual with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years relevant work experience
- Proven ability to build relationships
- Strong financial acumen
- Quick learner who collaborates well with others.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building/maintaining skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- A sense of urgency and desire to rapidly accelerate results and career with Zayo Group Sales
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and can work effectively with a diverse group of personalities; must be approachable, show respect for others and be able to present data with effective communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Salesforce a plus.
- Willingness to learn Zayo Networks value proposition, products, and services such as Ethernet, Waves, IP transport, Dark Fiber, and Cloud services/connectivity.
- Ability to travel as required by customers
- Base Salary Range-$57,400-$82,250
Benefits, Rewards & Wellness
Annual Incentive Plan (AIP) - Full-time Zayo employees are also eligible for discretionary AIP which is based on the performance of the Company, an employee’s business segment, and the individual employee
Sales Incentive Plan - Full-time Zayo sales employees are also eligible for discretionary incentive cash compensation through our Sales Incentive Plan
Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Retirement 401(k) Savings Plan
Fitness membership discounts
Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Please note, in accordance with Zayo's commitment to providing and maintaining a workplace free of recognized hazards, all U.S. and Canadian employees and any employee, vendor, customer, or visitor who enters a Zayo office or facility in the U.S. and Canada must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of such vaccination. If you are hired by Zayo, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.