Senior Account Manager at Procare Solutions
Our mission is to simplify childcare operations and create meaningful connections by providing technology, expertise, and unparalleled service. Procare Solutions is the number 1 name in childcare software – used by more than 30,000 childcare businesses across the country. For over 30 years, childcare professionals have looked to Procare to provide real-time information for making critical decisions, maintaining compliance with local and state regulations, and adhering to business best practices. We make childcare management run smoothly, so that our customers can spend more time focusing on the kiddos, not back office administrative duties.
A Little About the Role
The Enterpris Account Manager will help support Enterprise (centers with 10+ locations) childcare organizations from post-acquisition through successful onboarding/installation and long-term usage. This person is extremely customer focused and will be the point-of-contact for all needs of the customer post adoption, including the successful outcome of new customer software installation, ensuring awareness of additional Procare Support offerings. This person will provide excellent customer service and builds a positive relationship with our Enterprise customers.
What you will do
- Establish and manage an advisory relationship with Enterprise clients to address concerns, sell additional products and services to meet their operational needs.
- Review product and service performance with clients to ensure adoption and satisfaction
- Coordinate client training to educate users and optimize the utilization and effectiveness of Procare's products and services
- Achieve established performance and sales expectations.
- Own overall relationship with assigned Enterprise clients, including: New sales, increasing adoption, ensuring client retention and satisfaction
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each client and key personnel to drive continued value of our products and services
- Develop, prepare, and nurture the customer for advocacy and reference-ability
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, define KPI’s and aid the client in achieving those goals through Procare products and services
- Facilitate client satisfaction surveys and reviews
- Advocate client needs/issues cross-departmentally, manage and resolve disputes and lead communications DocuSign Envelope ID: 0EFF488C-8839-4726-98F1-F3840E48C352
- Liaising with internal departments and key client personnel to ensure needs are fulfilled effectively – primary point of contact for Support, Billing, Product, Development
- Conduct business reviews with clients to ensure satisfaction with products and services
- Participate in regularly scheduled client meetings to build and maintain relationships with existing accounts
- Consistent and comprehensive documentation including updates to CRM and accounting systems with all activity/opportunity/correspondence for maximum visibility and transparency across the organization
- Lead special projects for clients as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role
- Salesforce, CRM experience
- Accounting background a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills with attention to detail
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong analytical and innovative problem-solving skills
- Strong time management skills with proven history of working in a fast paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Minimum 1-3 years in an account management role that includes maintaining the customer relationship
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and positive personality required
- Excellent comprehensive benefits packages for full-time employees, including medical, dental, & vision plans- choose the plan best for you
- HSA option with employer contributions of $50/mo
- Medical, Dependent Care, and Transportation FSA Plans
- Company paid Short and Long-Term disability and Life Insurance
- Vacation time, holidays, sick days, volunteer & personal days
- 401K Plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- RTD ECO-Pass for all Denver employees
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000/year
- Casual workplace environment
- Prime downtown location close to restaurants and entertainment
- Promote from within- excellent career paths
This position will be based in our Denver, CO, Office. We have a adopted a flexible hybrid in-office/remote working model based on local COVID-19 health regulations and business needs.