The Senior Account Manager cultivates customer relationships and grows existing accounts, driving deals from start to finish. The person in this role will manage a defined list of named install base accounts and identify net new relationships/opportunities within this base selling FORM.com’s market-leading mobile data collection solution. The ideal candidate will have a combination of software sales and solution experience with a proven track record of sourcing and closing deals with a high-growth organization.
What You'll Do
- Develop, maintain, and enhance relationships with critical decision makers and influencers across departments within existing target accounts
- Negotiate and close opportunities, ensuring the company’s goals, renewal goals, and individual quotas are all achieved
- Provide strategic account management, ensuring products/solutions support short and long-term customer business objectives
- Pursue and close new opportunities/ use cases within existing and new departments and divisions with industry-leading companies and brands
- Develop and execute account and market strategies
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to deliver a world-class experience to our prospects and customers
- Create and present proposals and results to customers
- Record and document all activities in Salesforce and ensure that all sales documentation (ex: contracts, notes, activities) are completed fully and on schedule
- Communicate with customers and other stakeholders in a professional and timely manner
- Proactively manage renewals, mitigate churn, and ensure all stakeholders are kept up to date on account status
- Represent and sell a world-class software with a consistent 98%+ CSAT score – your contributions will help keep our users happy!
We Might Be A Great Fit If You
- Have 3+ years of full-cycle recurring software sales (SaaS)
- Possess a track record of consistently achieving sales goals
- Have a competitive nature
- Have excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
- Have previous successful hands-on product and software solutions sales experience
- Retain the ability to develop and maintain relationships and understand customers’ needs
- Hold a track record of success in sourcing, cultivating, and closing business
- Can effectively manage and prioritize multiple accounts
- Beer, wine and spirits experience a plus; but not required
- Have the ability to travel 10% (when business travel resumes)
Benefits and Perks (US)
- 100% employer-paid employee medical, dental, and vision
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Remote options; hybrid work model with offices around the globe
- Casual work environment
- Promotions from within
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $85,000 - $100,000 depending on experience and other qualifications, plus commission.
FORM powers the world’s 2 billion mobile workers as they change companies and industries for good, with mobile technology that improves execution from the frontline. FORM activates and connects teams in the field – with leaders, missions, and each other – so they can deliver success in the enterprise. The FORM field execution platform serves as a digital assistant for frontline teams by guiding daily tasks, streamlining data collection, facilitating real-time communication, and providing leaders with real-time intelligence to drive faster actions and better decisions. FORM offers the world’s only integrated task management and image recognition platform and enables smart audits on more display types than any solution in the market, plus industry-leading field communications and photo reporting capabilities. FORM solutions have been deployed by Fortune 500 companies around the world.
FORM OpX empowers teams to improve operational compliance by digitizing audits and inspections to reduce risk and improve safety and quality from the frontline. FORM OpX mobile workflows make it easy to capture the right data, at the right place, at the right time – every time. Teams stay connected with instant frontline communications on mobile, and real-time insights allow leaders to spot and fix issues quickly and measure trends over time so teams can take action on the opportunities that move the business forward.
FORM MarketX unleashes the power of field teams to drive market execution with the only mobile solution that combines dynamic task management, industry-leading image recognition, photo reporting, field team communications, and advanced reporting – all within one easy-to-use platform. Guide teams, improve execution, and drive sales while creating a shared view of the field that helps leaders make better decisions, faster. Sell more with FORM MarketX, the field execution app that guides, tracks, and improves performance in real-time.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description