Senior Account Manager at JumpCloud
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:45 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Team:
The Customer Revenue Team drives world-class net revenue retention by ensuring that each of JumpCloud’s direct paying customers has a path to deriving additional value from JumpCloud.
What you’ll be doing:
The Senior Account Manager role focuses on growing customer wallet share within JumpCloud’s most strategic customer base by identifying, qualifying, and closing expansion opportunities. Reporting to the VP, Customer Revenue, you will conduct regular business reviews on optimization recommendations and new product offerings. You will work closely with cross-functional teams such as Customer Success and Technical Support Teams to ensure customers are experiencing excellent product outcomes. The ideal candidate will possess both an account management and technical background, to drive engagement with decision-makers and influencers within security operations, development and technical infrastructure teams.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
- Commercial relationship management into existing accounts with strong forecast and funnel management process
- Conduct data driven conversations to cultivate new product pipeline and upsell opportunities
- Deliver commercial outcomes by running a consistent sales process and setting next step expectations and contract negotiations with customers
- Understand customer use-cases and how they pair with JumpCloud’s portfolio solutions in order to identify new cross-sale opportunities
- Evaluate core usage trends and articulate value to show JumpCloud’s impact and provide strategic recommendations during business reviews
- Drive effective executive leadership and coordination
- Network across different business units with each of your accounts, and multi-thread to identify and engage new divisional buyers,
- Operate internally as a liaison with cross-functional teams to share key customer feedback and insights to improve customer experience and further investments with JumpCloud
We’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8 years+ managing and growing a portfolio of relationships with enterprise buyers
- Basic understanding of security, identity and access management
- Aptitude for learning technical concepts/terms (Technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus)
- Prior pipeline generation and closing sales experience in strategic selling to the enterprise
- Managing a full sales process from demand to close for install base of customers
- Building strong, trusting relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Proven track record of performance (top 10-20% of company) in past sales positions
- Self-motivated, Analytical, and Entrepreneurial spirit with hunter sales capabilities
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with identity and access management solutions
- Experience operating in a fast-paced hyper growth environment
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $160,000-$180,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First. All of our roles are remote. If a role requires you to be in a certain location or country, that will be clearly stated in the job description. All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States.
Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote, work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description