Senior Account Manager - Deny Designs
Deny Designs is a modern, think-outside-the-box home furnishings brand fueling the obsession for expression with curated home statement pieces supporting artists worldwide.
Leaf Group is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach dedicated audiences in the ever-growing lifestyle categories.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to help the B2B Sales Team from our Englewood, CO office.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for a Senior Account Manager grows with us. This individual is responsible for managing and increasing volume with our largest e-commerce accounts while simultaneously developing new business for long-term growth and profitability. The Senior Account Manager is also responsible for introducing new products into our e-commerce channels.
You’ll Report To: Vice President of Retail Relations
A typical day as a Senior Account Manager might include:
- Responsible for increasing revenue by 20% y/y within existing book of business
- Penetrate new customer base and build strong relationships
- Understand client goals, pressures and requirements and create necessary strategies and solutions
- Create and analyze sales data to make informed decisions
- Ability to prepare sales projections, manage reports and budgets
- Develop and execute annual sales plans to be delivered to VP of Retail Relations
- Prepare and deliver account presentations utilizing sales reports, marketing collateral and trend reports to new and existing customers
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly updates which include sales numbers and strategic growth plans
- Understand current trends within the art, design and home décor space
- Merchandise specific assortments for each client’s demographic and need
- Build product templates through excel for product uploads to e-commerce sites
- Set up client meetings and travel across the US to meet with large retail accounts as needed
You’ll be successful if you build strong relationships, analyze data to drive strategic growth and have fun while doing it.
What You Have:
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience
- Proven account manager with 3+ years experience selling into e-commerce sites such as Wayfair, Amazon, Hayneedle, Houzz and Target.
- Excellent MS Excel/Photoshop skills.
- Ability to travel nationally, 10-15% of the time.
- High energy and drive for success.
- Ability to grow territory and meet established sales objectives and goals.
- Strong skills in account management, new business development, prospecting, lead nurturing, relationship-building and closing.
- Ability to build reports and analyze data to make informed business decisions.
- Disciplined, persistent and driven attitude
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Skills in organization, prioritization and attention to detail
- Able and willing to work necessary hours to meet all project deadlines, travel when necessary
- Must be a team player and able to work in a collaborative environment
Who We Are:
We create experiences that celebrate the best of art, design, and technology. We want smart, curious people committed to putting people first, having fun while they work, a commitment to high quality service to make things better and a desire for constant growth. We work in a fun, hard-working collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
What We Have:
- Well+Good is the 2019 People's Choice winner of the Webby’s Award for Best Lifestyle Brand
- eHow is the 2019 People's Choice and official Webby Winner for Social Video/How To-DIY
- Leaf Group is among the 2019 Built In LA Best Companies To Work For
- Leaf Group is among Comparably's 2018 Best Companies in Los Angeles
- Well+Good is the 2018 winner of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company Award
- MyPlate is the 2018 winner of the Webby Award for Best Design
- Winner of the 2017 Best Company for Diversity award Comparably
- Cool office environment and culture (i.e., Thirsty Thursdays, Free Lunch Fridays, and all of the other fun activities we gather for)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.