WHO WE ARE...
Maxwell was founded in 2015 by homebuyers who were shocked by the complexity and inefficiencies of the mortgage process for borrowers and lending teams alike. We’ve created a platform that has not only streamlined the process and made it more efficient - closing loans 45%+ faster - but has made mortgages more accessible in the process. Our mission is clear: democratize mortgage by helping lenders work more efficiently and stay compliant while eliminating the barrier to entry and the stress for the borrower.
We are a company focused on a supportive, diverse, and inclusive culture - live through our values of Rigor, Ownership, Curiosity, Kindness, and "Straight Up" - to bring equality to the mortgage process and spread financial empowerment. Intrigued? Read on and say hello!
WHO YOU ARE...
As a Senior Account Executive at Maxwell, your background in the mortgage industry and proven success in the sales as well as your understanding of how to add value for customers, drives you to meet and exceed revenue targets that contribute to Maxwell’s success. You understand that in order to get the prospect to “sign on the dotted line”, you must ensure a strong experience guiding them through the sales process, uncovering their goals and pain-points, and ultimately becoming their trusted advisor on all things solutions.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING...
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship, working with lenders to understand business needs and challenges, aligning together on their goals
- Learn and align to providing the most logical solution as the initial engagement to convert the lender from prospect to customer through deep discovery and curiosity
- Support and partner with Customer Success to create strategies in an effort to expand Maxwell’s relationships and ensure a strong customer lifecycle within the lender organization
- Become a subject matter expert in all of Maxwell’s products and service offerings, being able to articulate the value to the lender
- Support Maxwell’s strategic advantage of being agile by leveraging the sales technology stack to drive data driven results
- Work closely with Maxwell senior stakeholders to understand capacity, align to scope of services, and implementation timing and resources and grow revenue and offerings within customer
- Work with the Chief Customer Officer to continue to build out a world-class Sales organization
- Ability to manage the sales process in a tight, organized way
- Experience facilitating the legal review process between Legal and our lender prospects
- Contribute to the great attitude, rigor, and ownership of the sales team!
IDEALLY YOU'LL HAVE...
- Proven success and consistent quota overachievement in a client facing role within the Mortgage industry
- Experience working with and/or reporting to executive management within a lender
- Knowledge of how a mortgage lender operates to properly identify solutions for customers
- Experience managing and influencing senior executives and stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Curious, empathetic, and process oriented approach to sales
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including owning a conversation and strong presentation skills
- Flexible, high energy, fast learning mentality with the excitement for taking the initiative and presenting new ideas that will benefit both the Maxwell team and our customers
- Teamwork skills are a must, with the ability to collaborate in a transparent environment and proven time management skills
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Not sure you meet all of our ideals? We're a company focused on capabilities and would still love to hear from you, so please apply!
Compensation Range: $125,000-$140,000 base with $125,000-$140,000 variable
WHAT WE OFFER YOU...
An opportunity to be part of an agile team of thinkers and doers who are driven, collaborative, and authentic. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employees are our greatest asset, and you play a key role in shaping our incredible company and culture. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive pay and meaningful equity as an employee at a fast-growing, venture-backed software company. We want you to participate and make decisions as an owner with our future in mind
- Flexible vacation time plus strong benefits packages offering a wide range of top-tier insurance plans so all Maxwell employees can find coverage that best suits their needs
- Up to 2 paid days off each year to volunteer at the charity of your choice
- An "Even Merrier Holidays" where Maxwell closes down the office to make sure employees spend time with family and friends or doing what they love most!
- A company that is people-centric: we care about our employees and foster an inclusive environment to ensure everyone feels valued and has equal opportunities for career progression
At Maxwell, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We're looking for candidates with great experience and alignment with our core values. Maxwell is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility of our roles, please reach out to [email protected] All employment decisions at Maxwell are based on a person's merit, business needs, and role requirements.
Read Full Job Description