PlayerLync is one of the most innovative enterprise mobile solutions on the market. We’re a growing, dynamic, team-oriented software company committed to providing best-in-class products and services to our customers. Our enterprise software solution integrates mobile content distribution and management with e-learning, digital forms and daily operational performance tracking all in one universal solution. PlayerLync’s software is used by high-profile companies to move massive amounts of files on and off devices efficiently, limiting impact on network bandwidth while mobilizing millions of employees every day. In just a few years, our customer base has rapidly grown across multiple industries including professional sports franchises, top restaurant concepts, field services organizations, hospitality organizations and global retail companies.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive that thrives in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technology-driven, and fun environment. For this role, it is critically important that you are an optimistic problem solver with the ability to leverage both your own and our internal resources to win.
Your primary role will be to work with prospective accounts in various enterprise industries that could utilize PlayerLync, help them realize the value of our solution, and guide them to making an investment in our platform. We need winners who can be assigned a territory and exceed quotas by proactively prospecting new accounts. You will work closely with C-levels, VPs, and Directors of brands looking to solve real technical problems all by taking a solution-oriented approach to winning new business.
- You align with our company values and mission (https://www.playerlync.com/about/)
- 5+ Years of B2B SaaS software sales experience in a solution-oriented sales environment
- You have a proven track record of enterprise sales success and have demonstrated a sales performance of meeting and exceeding quota
- You have the ability to mange complex sales cycles and navigate through all functional areas of an enterprise – HR, Operations, Learning & Development, Senior Executives and IT teams
- You have sold into large enterprise contracts ($100k+ annual recurring revenue)
- You have the personal drive and commitment to do what is necessary to ensure the success of not only yourself but also our business and customers
- You take a humble approach to self-development and growth, and have a proven work ethic- and self starter approach
- You realize that working together as a team is the most effective way to drive success and long term collective value
What You Can Expect
- Support in closing deals within our team selling environment with access to solutions engineers and the executive team
- Opportunity to exceed goal and un-capped earnings
- A cutting-edge technology solution to sell with strong brand equity
- A competitive compensation (Base + commission and an equity stake in the company)
- Health Benefits, 401k options, and an unlimited PTO policy
- Free and discounted food at some of your favorite restaurants