Senior Account Executive at Maxwell
WHO WE ARE
Maxwell is on a mission to revolutionize the $8.5T residential mortgage industry by reimagining how homebuyers, real estate agents, and loan officers work together to buy a home. Our digital mortgage solution was created on the principle that mortgage companies will win by betting on the augmentation of human relationship, not by replacing it with faceless technology. Our software intelligently automates the mortgage origination workflow so the focus isn’t the paperwork, it’s the place to call home.
Founded in 2015 and based in beautiful Denver, Colorado, Maxwell is backed by leading venture capital firms and Techstars. Every day, Maxwell is used by hundreds of lenders across the U.S. to serve thousands of homebuyers. We work as a team and do whatever it takes to make each other and our customers successful. We also are proud to partner with New Story and dedicate a portion of our revenues to build homes for those who need them most in Haiti and El Salvador. Come join us as we build a new way to purchase a home!
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
As a Senior Account Executive at Maxwell, you’ll have a significant impact on the growth of our business through new customer acquisition and providing input on the sales process and product. You can expect to:
- Work directly with prospects (VP and executive level decision makers).
- Understand prospects' business goals and identify ways in which Maxwell can help meet those goals.
- Follow up on inbound leads and SDR generated leads, as well as outbound prospecting for new opportunities.
- Drive the sales process from discovery to close.
- Maintain accurate notes, activity and opportunity data in CRM.
- Become a product expert, able to walk business owners through the full Maxwell experience showing them how it transforms the borrower experience and helps their lending teams be more effective.
- Represent Maxwell at industry events.
- Work closely with the sales team on continuous improvements to process, metrics management, and creating predictability in our revenue stream.
- Collaborate with product, marketing, and customer success teams on strategy and product improvements.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
HOW YOU'LL KNOW YOU'RE QUALIFIED
- 5+ years experience selling B2B SaaS products with a proven track record of success in a high-volume, high achieving role.
- Trained in effective opportunity discovery and an ability to speak/sell to prospect pain points.
- Have an experienced consultative sales approach with clients and proven track record of closing accounts.
- You hustle: you own your effort and drive your business.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You’re naturally curious: you have a passion for learning new things and understanding what makes our customers successful.
- Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce.
- Bonus points for experience and knowledge of the mortgage industry.
WHAT YOU GET
An opportunity to be part of an agile team of thinkers and doers who are driven, collaborative, and authentic. You play a key role in shaping our incredible company and culture.
- Meaningful equity as an early employee at Maxwell. We want you to participate and make decisions as an owner with our future in mind.
- Top-tier insurance plans to select from along with a FSA and HSA where you can set aside pre-tax money for out-of-pocket medical expenses. For those with HDHP+HSA accounts, Maxwell makes a $500 annual contribution to your HSA.
- Parking and public transport allowance to get you to the office in your own way whether you want to park or take the RTD ($100/month).
- 3 weeks of vacation time plus sick days, all 10 major holidays, and 1 floating holiday for your birthday, religious holiday, or other special day of your choice.
- Up to 3 days off each year to volunteer at the charity of your choice.
- An “Even Merrier Christmas” when we shut down the office between Christmas and New Year so you can enjoy your family and friends.
- A powder ski day for that one day when you’ve just got to hit the slopes with no lift lines.
OUR APPLICATION PROCESS
Please keep applications brief; we want succinct resumes with relevant experience. Be prepared to demonstrate your skills. Short but super-personalized cover letters are encouraged.
Principals only, please. We aren't using contingency staffing agencies at the moment. Maxwell is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.