Senior Account Executive
An Audacious Mission
Today, coordinating business travel is complex because of competing interests, opaque industry practices, convoluted systems, and bad software.
But we believe that travel is a force-multiplier for growth.
Travel connects teams to new and existing co-workers, partners, and customers. It enables new opportunities, produces unexpected collaboration, and shifts perspectives. That’s why we focus daily on making travel more about why you’re going and less about how you’ll get there.
Our mission is to make in-person collaboration effortless.
We have an opportunity for a consultative and proactive Senior Account Executive. You will help to build the customer base for an already thriving product and experience the thrill of working for a rapidly growing company.
This role is “open to close” and will contribute by developing and executing effective cadences of outbound outreach along with working enterprise business relationships through to successful close. A Sales Development Representative will also support you and other AE teammates.
As we are an early-stage company, our team members enjoy the ability to impact all aspects of the business. Your input on sales process, product development, and market perspective will be heard and valued in determining the overall direction of the company.
Our employees enjoy full benefits, unlimited vacation time, a competitive salary, stock options, and a chance to change the face of travel.
- Manage outbound outreach to a wide variety of businesses and stakeholders.
- Drive a high integrity and high velocity sales process with some of the largest companies in the world to hit designated quota.
- Set goals for yourself.
- Maintain a clean and up to date CRM instance.
- Take care of your teammates.
- Dedicate time for reflection and self-improvement.
The Typical Day
- Manage outbound email and phone cadences to schedule meetings.
- Qualify new prospects and demonstrate the Pana product.
- Communicate with senior and executive level individuals at quickly growing businesses.
- Understanding travel industry trends and being a resource to our prospective partners.
- All things selling!
- At least 5 years of experience in an Account Executive role at a software company
- Experience prospecting, demoing, and closing enterprise clients
- Dedication to mastering the sale skillset.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work in-person at our office in Denver (we're in RiNo!).