Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
At the heart of our work here at Automox is to raise the world's security confidence. We are seeking a results-driven Senior Account Executive to join our world-class team. You will evangelize our modern security patching cloud platform to prospective customers. This role requires self-motivated individuals and great teammates who are passionate about SaaS and leading the end-to-end sales cycle. Successful candidates will have demonstrated the ability to identify and bring in new business with their outstanding knowledge of the product and the customer base of IT and Security Ops managers. Technical conversations and demos have become a critical part of our successful process.
THE FUN STUFF
- Drive Automox’s new business revenue growth
- Exceed monthly sales revenue targets while contributing to overall team goals
- Maintain customer database integrity, maintain complete/accurate records of sales activity in support system of record and individual follow up systems/processes
- Bring a great attitude as we develop a new team and all the fun that comes with building a great sales and overall company culture
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5-7 years experience hunting new business sales in the software security industry or equivalent
- Self-starter, proactive, motivated, responsible with a passion for customer engagement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, professional and confident phone/email skills
- Ability to work toward common goals in a self-directed team environment with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with, and enjoy, a challenging sale, helping IT Managers and decision-makers see value in evolving their approach to security
- Possess an affinity for SaaS Technical aptitude to convey/articulate value-based propositions to a technical audience, including C-level
- Demonstrated track record of success
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally, lead projects, and make things happen
- You take what you do seriously, but you do not take yourself seriously.
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $60,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only. Automox offers additional compensation and benefits including: an annual bonus program and equity; comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; STD & LTD, life insurance and AD&D; tele-medicine and mental health options; flexible spending account; pet insurance; legal shield and ID shield; 401k; perk stipends; an internet allowance; paid time off (including flexible PTO, company recharge days, sick time, paid parent support leave, and medical leave); adoption assistance; flexible schedules; and a remote-first culture. Our offers, which include competitive base pay and the total compensation package, are determined by experience, depth of knowledge, and other relevant factors. Automox reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits.
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.