Senior Account Executive - Open to Central/Midwest Remote at Choozle
Choozle is looking for a Sr. Account Executive to build out and grow a TBD market. The Sr. AE will report directly to the Vice President of Sales. The ideal candidate will have a positive and coachable attitude, an excitement to meet new people, drive to prospect and set meetings, a history of hitting sales goals and a minimum of 3+ years of experience in sales, account management or revenue facing role. The Sr. Account Executive will have an exciting opportunity to contribute to the revenue and cultural success of this fast-growing company.
WHO WE ARE
Our vision is to make Choozle an amazing place to work that exceeds our clients’ and our partners’ expectations through the application and support of our continuously innovating digital advertising platform. Our culture and our company wins when each individual truly cares about their work and the team.
WHO YOU ARE
- Has a minimum of 3+ years of experience in sales, account management or revenue facing roles.
- Possess a passion not only for selling but also for the sales process
- Proven experience in other sales / customer service roles
- Ability to strategically build out a new market and prioritize high value opportunities that will have the greatest revenue impact
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment while demonstrating ability to work autonomously
- Solid organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Expert negotiator and adept at overcoming objections
- Desire to be a visible and valuable team member and take pride in anticipating and meeting the needs of clients
- Ability to influence best practice and positive change cross-departmentally
- Capacity to take on consistent administrative projects and mentoring relationships with other sales department members
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN YOUR CHOOZLE POSITION
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting new clients to closing new business in the region
- Produce and execute on quarterly market strategy plans to ensure all revenue and activity goals are achieved throughout the year
- Create effective outreach strategy in order to meet and exceed activity and revenue goals
- Present to a variety of key decision makers of various levels both at agencies and brands, from media planners to VPs and C-level executives
- Attend networking events and frequently entertain prospects and clients
- Travel as necessary to markets to elevate Choozle’s presence, support current clients, and close new business
- Own 1-2 key administrative projects for the sales team and your sales region
- Consistently mentor 1-2 jr. level department employees
- Champion key sales process tenants and work to constructively enhance current team proactive
- Be respected as expert and leader on assigned cross-departmental projects
3 REASONS YOU SHOULD APPLY
- There’s a reason Choozle was awarded AdAge’s #1 Best Place to Work: Smart people, fast-paced environment, innovative tech, happy customers, happy employees. Choozle is a place to not only grow but to thrive.
- Opportunity to truly make an impact on the business by contributing to its success.
- Your voice matters. Choozle is a solution-first company that believes in ideas over seniority, tenure, or position.
- Company Equity
- $100 Monthly Wellness Stipend
- $1,000 education stipend ($250/a quarter)
- Covered Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Self-Managed Time Off
- Remote work
- 401k contribution/match (3%)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Choozle is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Ad tech is a complicated space.
We cut through the chaos.
Built and headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Choozle is a digital advertising company founded in 2012 by Andrew Fischer and Jeffrey Finch and has remained independent ever since.
We’re growing not because of what we do, but how we do it. Fueled by our eclectic team, we boast a fun, energizing workplace with an emphasis on growth, attitude, ownership, and service. But we remember to keep balance and enjoy the ride—downhill on skis at our company retreats in the mountains.