*Please note, we are open to hiring for this role at the Account Executive or Senior Account Executive level
Do you enjoy winning big by virtue of helping your clients to disrupt legacy media and promotional tactics? Ibotta is fundamentally changing how the world’s leading advertisers think about mobile marketing, and we are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our rapidly growing partnerships team. To be successful in this role, you will have adept skills in leading the entirety of the sales process, from initial prospecting to leading in-person discussions and developing and delivering presentations.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
- Manage strategic enterprise level accounts
- Meet/exceed annual revenue targets through the development, advancement, and closure of partnerships, utilizing data and analytics to sell Ibotta’s value proposition
- Drive adoption of Ibotta’s best-in-class product suite, including the app, browser extension, and incrementality tools.
- Ensure high retention of existing accounts by developing win-win solutions that drive long-term value for Ibotta and the client
Develop and deliver sales presentations that educate prospective clients on Ibotta’s value proposition, roadmap, and partnership opportunities considering which products would best suit the client’s needs
- Partner with cross-functional teams to bring new initiatives to market and ensure client campaigns are successfully executed
- Travel up to 25% (when it is safe to do so; we are currently remote and no business travel is taking place)
What we are looking for:
- Technical Skills: G Suite
- 4-6+ years in a data driven sales role
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Flexibility, accountability, resourcefulness, to work with little direction in a fast-paced startup environment
- Great analytical skills: ability to measure the results of your work
- Proven ability to work cross functionally to get things done
- Strong negotiation skills. Demonstrated ability to close the deal
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal (Candidates do a mock pitch as part of the hiring process)
- Desire to achieve excellence across the entire sales spectrum (i.e., email outreach, cold calls, presentations, etc.)
- Experience selling digital, mobile, or media advertising solutions into verticals such as Retail or CPG preferred
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping and payments app that has delivered more than $675 million in cumulative cash rewards to its users for making purchases in-store, on mobile apps, or via websites. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has more than 35 million downloads and has become one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. The Ibotta platform provides cash back on purchases at more than 1,500 leading brands and hundreds of retailer partners. In 2019, Ibotta launched its payments solution, Pay with Ibotta™, enabling shoppers to pay for their entire purchase through the Ibotta app and instantly earn cash back. Ibotta was named to the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., after debuting on the list in 2018. The company recently became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, and equity.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.