We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - Nor do we look for the right "fit" with us, we look for the Add! We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
Pax8 also encourages all applicants authorized to work in the US to apply regardless of location.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professional with a vast degree of IT business expertise, strong technical ability and a natural sales instinct to join our SaaS Team as a Security Solutions Sales Consultant. In this position you will be managing the Cloud Security sales activities with our partner base. Your goal is to drive and exceed monthly sales goals while keeping your pipeline full and growing the number of active partners consuming security solutions with your world class consulting expertise.
*Note* This hire will be targeted to start September, 2020
- Monitor team's business opportunities and provide support on technologies of their focus
- Engage with Channel Account Manager on key accounts and strategic deals
- Speak to and present Security options provided at Pax8
- Share Knowledge based development information on security services
- Partner with Pro Services and PSE Leadership during weekly meetings
- Management of overall Security Sales Pipeline
- Sales Forecasting- Thirty- and Sixty-Day projections
- Participation in Organizational planning and staffing
- Achieving monthly sales goals
- SalesForce Dashboard accuracy
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5+ years of direct sales experience in a sales executive role or equivalent, preferably in a product focused realm
- B2B environment.
- 1-3+ years of Security SaaS (Software as a Service) experience
- Experience selling solutions such as Webroot, BSN, Bitdefender, IRONSCALES. Proofpoint, SentinelOne, etc. strongly preferred
- Leadership experience.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales.
- Track record of over-achieving above quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Strong people, verbal, and writing skills.
- Proficiency in Sales Force.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent or relevant technology sales background preferred.
- Qualified candidates can expect an on target earnings beginning at $65,000 (base/commission) or more depending on experience and performance
*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
401(k) plan with employer match
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
Flexible, Open Vacation
Paid Sick Time Off
Extended Leave for Life events
RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
Career Development Programs
Stock Option Eligibility
Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.