Hotel Engine, a startup based in Denver, is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we’ve navigated the COVID-19 crisis by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2021 will be our best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams, to our fast-growing sales, supplier and member experience orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and together, we show our DNA every day with our curiosity, will to win, ownership and high standards.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Build, train & coach a team of 8-10 Sales Development Representatives
- Develop & coach your team through weekly 1:1s, biannual reviews, quality assurance, and helping your SDRs attain both personal & professional career goals
- Iterate on current sales processes, scripts, and incentives to improve conversions through consistency, regiments, and time management which includes Initial communication, accurate qualification, follow-up structure and closing training
- Collaborate cross functionally with key partners in Marketing, Sales Operations & Supply to improve processes & partnership.
- Implement and roll out of new sales contests on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Prior experience in people management
- 2+ years in an inside, full cycle sales role
- A passionate, enthusiastic, and energetic personality with ability to communicate & connect with a diverse group of Account Executives
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Outreach.io & ZoomInfo is a plus!
- Experience working in a high growth, fast paced start up environment is a plus!
- The base salary for this role is $70,000/year + opportunity for variable up to $40,000/year. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado’s 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries. Salary offers are based on the candidate's qualifications.
- Stock Options for all new hires
- Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
- Performance-driven equity awards
- Parental leave programs
- Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage, dental and vision offerings (with plans available at no cost to employees), as well as HSA/FSA, wellness, and disability offerings
- 401(k) plan with a match program