Matillion technology turns every business into a data business. Our low-code data integration platform helps modern teams ingest, enrich and synchronise their data across a variety of cloud platforms. Leading companies like Slack, Cisco, and DocuSign trust Matillion to help them transform operational data into useful information at enterprise scale.
We’re backed by top Silicon Valley investors and recently closed a $150M Series E in September 2021 for a total amount of $250M raised in 2021. Our investors include current and former backers of other leading enterprise data companies like Databricks, Informatica and Mulesoft.
As Snowflake’s 2021 data integration partner of the year and a winner of Databricks’ 2021 ISV Innovation Award, our product strategy and engineering execution is continuously recognized as best in class by a rapidly growing ecosystem of technology partners.
With dual headquarters in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado, and an expanding hybrid culture, we are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our rapidly growing business.
We are now looking for an SDR Manager to join #TeamGreen based in our Denver office.
Our SDR Manager will be responsible for driving revenue and customer acquisition for Matillion by enabling & coaching a growing team of SDRs to deliver Qualified Opportunities, develop personally, and become the next generation of sales leadership.
The candidate will assist in hiring, training, onboarding and coaching to improve the quality of pipeline driven by the SDR organization. You should be comfortable with solution selling in the SaaS space, thrive on mentorship, building demand and working with wider GTM teams to drive our mutual shared goal of ARR.
You will need to be an expert in developing raw talent, with a keen eye to cultural values and staff retention. You will need a heavy focus in driving towards operational metrics, outbound effectiveness, adhering and advancing sales processes and leading your team in our strategic goals, leveraging key stakeholders across marketing, field sales, and alliances.
What you will be doing;
Help lead US SDR Team
- Ongoing hiring, mentoring and development of the SDR team which includes recruiting, hiring, and training new members
- Drive quota achievement of SDR team by focusing on quality, attaining to strategic goal of finding decision makers in Enterprise accounts
- Develop the sales, product and industry skills of each team member
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting on KPIs, lead pipeline, conversation of qualified opportunities and overall effectiveness
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in key areas of sales process and efficiency Partner with sales management, demand gen and other business partners to develop a successful GTM strategy
- Refine and iterate a scalable, measurable, and predictable process for managing and growing the team
- Iterate and improve outbound strategy for target enterprise accounts
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices, leverage peer network for benchmarking & delivering world-class SDR performance
- Strong ability to represent concepts and summarize complex ideas into a program or curriculum with a sense of how SDRs think, operate and absorb training
- Strong, detailed knowledge of sales processes, technology and coaching
Sales Process and Strategy
- Educate and maintain the importance of systems data quality
- Ensure correct sales processes are being followed by both SDR and Inside Sales teams in all related systems
- Use data for decision making around innovation and sales strategy
- Ensuring all relevant leads are followed up
- Develop, iterate, and A/B test messaging and outbound methodology to increase MQL conversion rates to gain meetings that generate qualified opportunities Regularly report on all KPIs and team metrics
Teaming for Success
- Build strong working relationships with all teams in Matillion; sales ops, field sales, marketing, solution architecture, alliances
- Work closely with marketing to build materials & content to effectively enable the SDRs
- Provide feedback and recommendations on marketing efforts from real world interactions with prospects and customers
- Share best practices, and collaborate with other members of sales organization to maximize productivity
What we are looking for - Essential Skills
- A love of coaching and developing
- Experience with Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Navigator, Outreach.io, LeadIQ software & other prospecting tools
- Able to work in a complex, innovative, high speed and changing environment and interact with multiple stakeholders
- 2+ years of Leadership experience in SDR/BDR in the Enterprise Software space, preferably in SaaS
- Experience in the Data/Analytics, ETL, CDW, BI spaces
- Experience with SDR enablement/training/mentoring of new hires
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college
- Strong written communication skills, attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time-management skills
- Great communication skills (positive and energetic, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills, team-player, working with peers; sales management, external lead-gen agencies, marketing)
Find out more about Matillion and our core company values.
- A truly flexible & remote working culture
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
- Company Equity
- Access to mental health support
- 15 days PTO that increases to 25 after 12 months of service
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Career development with monthly "hackdays" and access to a Udemy account
& much more!
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email [email protected]
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.