hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 10 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
We are looking for a Scaling and Business Development Manager to further strengthen our team in the U.S.
In this role you will work directly with our Founders on different business projects and you will drive growth, innovation and build the foundation to scale our business.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- Work directly with our Founders and Managing Directors on the most important business projects
- Deliver on key cross-functional optimization projects to accelerate growth
- Constantly innovate and improve the ways to our customers and design the best customer journeys
- Analyze, monitor, and deep dive into business and functional performance
- Identify and execute on business improvements levers
- 3-7 years’ experience in consulting, project management or business planning
- Results-driven, risk-tolerant, customer-centric and clear communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and talent to leverage qualitative and quantitative data in decision-making and scaling
- You thrive on freedom to decide and act
- You are driven by having real and lasting impact
- You aspire to grow as an entrepreneurial lead
- You love to work hands-on
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives