Salesforce System Administrator
Conga is a fast-growing leader in the Digital Transformation category with over 11,000 customers, 750,000 users, and 1,300 five-star customer reviews. Conga’s Digital Document Transformation Suite creates outstanding ROI for our customers by automating business processes for digital data, documents, reporting, and contracts. As a top 3 global Salesforce Strategic ISV with the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, Conga has tremendous momentum. For example, our net dollar retention and NPS scores are industry leading.
With a global team of 500 employees, an experienced senior management team, strategic investors including Insight Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures, a global headquarters in Broomfield Colorado, and offices across the US, in London and in Sydney, Australia; Conga is poised to be one of the next great B2B SaaS success stories.
Conga is looking for a Salesforce System Administrator to assist with the day-to-day operation and maintenance of our Salesforce organization. You will be working on a team that drives Conga’s global cloud solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues effecting Conga’s Salesforce users
- Maintain and improve Salesforce instance in compliance with defined business processes and procedures
- Manage Users, Roles, Profiles, Security, Data integrity etc..
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for major releases
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build formula fields, workflows, validations, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Create and maintain documentation for training purposes
- Participate in Conga Basecamp by providing internal org training to new hires
- Provide support and QA testing for complex internal projects and implementations, prior to deployment
- 1 – 2 years’ experience as Salesforce System Administrator
- Salesforce Admin Certification preferred
- 1+ years’ experience working in the SaaS industry preferred
- Knowledge of Conga suite of products preferred
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in an agile environment
- Comfortable presenting to other groups in the company
- Strong communicator with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work collaboratively within a team environmen
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.