Salesforce Partner Growth Manager at Formstack
Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.
We are looking for a Salesforce Partner Growth Manager to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a 14-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
The Salesforce Partner Growth Manager role owns growing Formstack revenue with Salesforce. To thrive in this role, you should have the ability to both think creatively about ways to grow partnerships, and an ability to “get things done” day-to-day, at scale.
What You'll Do:
The role will incorporate all Formstack products which include a versatile online form builder, data-driven documents, eSignature, and bi-directional data sync. You will be responsible for managing ongoing programs, helping our partner champions spread the word about Formstack, engaging Salesforce teams, driving presentations (with Salesforce), and aligning with internal teams to support growth initiatives.
How You’ll Succeed:
- Own Formstack’s relationships, growth & strategy with Salesforce
- Approach each relationship in a 1:1 way while leveraging our proven processes and content to help scale efficiently
- Strong execution of hands-on day-to-day work (web meetings, calls, emails, follow-up, social media) to grow partnerships and develop strong partner momentum
- Deliver against key performance metrics measured by partner contributed revenue
What We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years of SaaS sales and/or marketing and/or partnership experience
- Experience driving growth within Salesforce
- Located anywhere (remote position)
- Effective communicator with partners, customers, and teammates
- Fearless, adaptive attitude to try new processes and iterate to scale a partner sales engine
- Social media savvy
- Familiar with marketing automation systems, CRM systems, CMS systems and other related web technologies
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings