Salesforce Administrator at BombBomb (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we're looking for...
As BombBomb’s Salesforce Administrator, you ensure the efficacy and correctness of BombBomb’s Salesforce CRM and marketing tool suite. You will also support internal efforts as it pertains to enhancing our Salesforce instance to achieve business goals.
What you will do...
- Continually architect and prepare upgrade plans for the Bombbomb Internal Salesforce Org.
- Perform maintenance of high performant / mission critical processes within the org.
- Ensure Sales and CS processes in Salesforce are built to business standards and work with teams to increase adoption and performance
- Architect and Manage lead routing systems
- Improve Salesforce admin security by conducting an audit and assigning least-access permissions on an ongoing basis.
- Improve Account Matching and Performance within Salesforce.
- Salesforce training for Sales and Marketing teams, developing workflows, processes, layouts on an annual basis.
- Serve as Sales Engineer in support of Sales/CS processes to standup demo orgs, run demos and help implementation for large clients using the BB Video Salesforce package.
- When requested and paid for, perform customizations of the BBVideo package in Customer Orgs.
- Mentor and Coach staff SFDC Administrators and support team to grow in knowledge, skill set, competence and capability in maintaining the Bombbomb Salesforce org without continual oversight.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service
- Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Strategic Thinking / Visioning: Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- High Standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative.
- Flexibility / Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- 2+ years working within and managing a Salesforce instance
- Experience with Lead routing tools, specifically LeanData
- Demonstrated experience with creating and managing 3rd party integrations within Salesforce
- Salesforce Admin Certification preferred
- Lightning experience preferred
- Experience with marketing automation tools, specifically Marketo
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Your unique strengths - if you don't match everything we're looking for, tell us why you'd be a great fit in your cover letter.
The salary range for this position is $65,000 - $95,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth