Salesforce Administrator at Vertafore
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
Assist in administration of SalesForce.com (SFDC). Partner with business teams to develop best in class CRM and Finance processes for usability, adoption, overall application effectiveness & management reporting.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Support strategic initiatives with requirements gathering, functionality research, and implementation
· Focus on building solutions to solve business problems and improve end user experience
· Ability to interact with internal clients, assess business challenges and collaboratively define solutions to address key business problems.
· Demo solutions to key business stakeholders.
· Build out system automations using the Salesforce declarative feature set
· Work with all areas of the business across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities and Force.Com Apps
· Provide support for internal Salesforce users
· Possess a solid understanding of data imports/exports in Salesforce.com.
· Perform other Salesforce.com support and maintenance duties on an as-needed basis.
· Become a subject matter expert in Salesforce CPQ (formerly Steelbrick) and Customer Communities
· Participate in an agile work environment
· At least 2 years of experience with Salesforce.com administration
· Salesforce Administrator Certification required (Advanced Admin Preferred)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact professionally with technical and business resources
· Salesforce CPQ experience a major plus
· Service Cloud experience a major plus
· Lightning experience preferred
· Accounting/Financials knowledge a major plus
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 10% of the time.
· Ability to work remotely with a stable internet connection on an as-needed basis
· Located and working from an office location (when required)*
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.
*Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and are scheduled to re-open mid 2021.