Salesforce Administrator at Four Winds Interactive
The Salesforce Administrator works with the Business Systems team to support a mature Salesforce.com instance’s maintenance, automation, reporting, and building new custom functionality for the business. The Salesforce Administrator works as part of a team of administrators who interact directly with all departments to clarify problems or requirements and implement solutions. This role requires technical aptitude, time and process management skills, analytical skills, attention to detail and teamwork.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Build and maintain custom and standard objects and fields, workflows, approval processes, process builders, and flows.
- Own internal requests for new or updated Salesforce functionality (User Stories) and determine the best solution to implement them.
- Support CPQ, Service Console, Community, Forecasting, Sales Cloud, and custom applications.
- Work with Integration tools that link Salesforce to external applications.
- Provide end-user support for Salesforce.com issues including access and error messages.
- Maintain User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security.
- Import and Export Data.
- Help to create/update reports and dashboards.
- Keep current with Salesforce.com features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- 1-3 years of experience with operational support using Salesforce.com.
- Must have Salesforce CPQ experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Ability to multi-task various projects and balance priorities.
- A strategic thinker with superb attention to detail.
- Proactive desire to learn with intellectual curiosity and research capabilities.
- A can-do attitude and a great team player.
Helpful for Success:
- IT certifications and/or master’s level degree preferred.
- SF Administrator Certifications and/or Trailhead Badges.
- CPQ Certification or Experience.
- Salesforce Lightning Community Experience.
- Visualforce or Apex coding familiarity.
- 1-3 years of experience in sales, marketing operations, and/or financial administration.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation Range: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.