Ibotta is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our Technology team. As a Salesforce Administrator, you will help to customize and maintain the Ibotta Salesforce platform while collaborating with Engineers, Analysts, Product Managers and the Salesforce Solutions Architect.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
- Help tailor the Salesforce experience for several groups of users based on unique business requirements.
- Build custom reports and dashboards to help the Ibotta Sales Team make more informed and tactical decisions.
- Work cross functionally in order to understand and translate business needs into well defined action items.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues affecting Ibotta’s Salesforce users.
- Oversee the administration of software tools integrated with SFDC such as Outreach and Octiv.
- Manage users, roles, profiles, security and data integrity.
- Assist in the integration and testing of 3rd party applications.
- Create and maintain documentation for training purposes.
What we are looking for:
- 2 years' of Salesforce Administrator experience
- Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent education/experience.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required. Advanced Administrator and CPQ Specialist Certifications preferred.
- Strong understanding of the SFDC platform, with the ability to build new, or iterate over existing formula fields, workflows, validations, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong problem solving skills with an aptitude to use software applications for analysis, reporting and tracking.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Solid understanding of overall Lightning architecture.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $750 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical,dental, vision), 401k, and equity.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race,color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status,gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handlingof data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well asreporting security incidents to the proper channels.