Salesforce Administrator at Automox
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to support and evolve our Salesforce instance. This includes working cross-functionally to understand requirements and help shape an optimized Salesforce environment that supports current state and future state functionality and performance requirements. You will also be responsible for the execution of the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of Salesforce and report directly to the Director of Sales Operations.
- Design, develop and maintain functionality involving workflows, validation rules, user management and custom configurations. Develop and maintain Salesforce dashboards and reports to support the business.
- Customize roles, profiles, and security settings.
- Support evaluation and implementation of additional system integrations as requested.
- Manage daily support and maintenance tasks.
- Understand data from a variety of sources and integrate with other systems (i.e. Marketo, Data Warehouse, SalesLoft, etc.).
- Develop strategies to maintain data hygiene and adherence to data governance best practices.
- Perform basic Salesforce trainings for new employees
- Maintain system documentation, policies and procedures
- Stay up-to-date on new Salesforce features to provide recommendations for process improvements and future integrations
- Be the company SME on Salesforce
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Administration and Configuration
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning (LEX) components and UI
- Demonstrated experience with improving processes and effectiveness of the Salesforce platform
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, ability to balance stakeholder priorities
- Experience gathering, translating business requirements into actionable project plans
- Resourceful and creative problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail, critical thinking, and complex problem solving
- Flexible in face of changing priorities, with the ability to multi-task, and prioritize accordingly
- Quick learner, hungry for knowledge
WHAT WE VALUE:
Growth Mindset: We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative and take ownership to be successful in the role.
Customer Mindset: You demonstrate customer fluency by advocating their needs, understanding their friction and have the urgency to solve their problems.
Extraordinary Communicator: Communication is the key to success. Regardless of your level or position, you treat people and their opinions with respect. You are able to be concise, articulate and honest in the delivery of your message.
Humbly Courageous: Learn through a willingness to fail, correct and move on.
Innately Curious: Status quo is not for you. You are inquisitive and remain open to new ideas and points of view. You seek to understand the ‘why’ and understand the ‘how’ to our business.
Thoughtful Decision Making: Ability to make tough decisions by identifying the root cause and applying second-order thinking.
Highly Impactful: Results speak louder than words and you have the drive and resilience to rapidly shifting priorities to meet business objectives.
- At the top of the list is simply that you will have a voice and an impact on the success of Automox and on the security of customers like NASA, Xerox, DollarShaveClub, TripAdvisor, GE Healthcare and more.
- A strong proven leadership team backed by founders of Tenable, Carbon Black, RSA, AlienVault, Internet Security Systems, ThreatGrid, Phantom Cyber along with world-class venture capital.
- Great downtown Boulder location - (Walk to lunch!)
- Free Downtown Parking
- Free Eco Bus Pass - (Office is right across the street from the Boulder bus station)
- Health/Dental/Vision/Insurance Benefits
- Open vacation policy - (take what you need to stay energized)
- Standup desks, quiet spaces, snacks and yes… coffee.
- Rooftop deck and amazing views (we celebrate victories both big and small)
- Monthly team-building rituals (hikes, ice cream breaks, lunch and learns, cross-team opportunities)
Come be part of something great!