Salesforce Administrator at Xactly Corp
Job Title: Salesforce Administrator
Function: Sales Operations
Position Type: Full-time
Position Level: Experienced
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
Through your business process expertise and consultative approach, the Salesforce.com Administrator & Business Analyst will help manage day-to-day reporting, forecasting, sales operations as well as suggest and implement improvements to Xactly processes. Collaboration across and collecting feedback from Finance, Sales, Marketing, C Level, Professional Services, Partners, Support, and other key stakeholders globally is vital to the success of this role. Data integrity and improvement are also a key function for this position.
Xactly's Sales Operations team is a tight-knit and growing team, looking to expand and add individuals with diverse backgrounds. Our team's goal is to increase sales effectiveness by reducing onboarding time from hire to full productivity while executing on continuous sales education programs that drive revenue and performance, and we don't take that responsibility lightly. We take our role seriously, but we have a lot of fun along the way!
THE SKILL SET
- 3 years of Salesforce.com business process and administration experience for a B2B software with an understanding of complex sales cycles
- Patience and long term career goals very important
- A team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships
- Creative ability to expand Salesforce.com footprint
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient with tools like MS Access, Excel, Gsheets important for business analyst and reporting part of the role
- SOQL, SQL, APEX experience useful
- 4yr College Degree degree required, Technical, Engineering, Business disciplines preferred
- SFDC Administrator certified
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Shadow expert teammates and receive an Xactly Xpert who will show you the ropes
- Understand all aspects of SFDC configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to the SFDC release upgrades
- Communicate regularly with the SFDC designated super users to support them in their role and provide information and training on new features and functionality. (Support may include assistance with data imports/exports, assistance with data integrity projects, other system integrations, and other requests.)
- Communicate regularly with the SFDC Business Owner, IT systems leadership, Tech Stack Steering Committee and other stakeholders to ensure functionality meets field needs and to develop ongoing project plan.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Manage all security settings and conduct regular security/configuration audits
- Manage all new user set-ups and deactivation, including transferring ownership of accounts/contacts/opportunities for deactivated users
- Execute all configuration changes (This could be simple field name changes or a more work-intensive project such a re-mapping fields and field value or doing a record update project that may require tools such as SF Data Loader or Excel Connector)
- Be the go to person for go to market reporting across tools such as TopOPPS, SF, Gsheets, and other existing applications
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Perform mass data imports using the API or a import tools as requested by SFDC Area Admins or others
- Manage and implement customization requests by SFDC Area Admins, including creating workflow triggers, workflow alerts, automated email responses, etc.
- Create and maintain Sales & Marketing process and procedure documentation
- Maintain the SalesOps mailbox by promptly responding to user questions and requests for administrative support or forwarding on to an SFDC Area Admin as appropriate
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Develop and maintains API scripts and s-controls to support custom development as needed
- Develop and maintains naming conventions of picklists, report folders, dashboards, campaigns, opportunities, etc. to improve system usability
- Perform manual or automated data entry/data clean-up as required
- Modify the sharing model as required
- Modify leads and case setup
- Create and managing email and mail merge templates
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.