Scaled Agile, Inc., (https://www.scaledagile.com) is the provider of SAFe®, the world’s leading framework for enterprise agility.
Through learning and certification, a global partner network, and a growing community of over 500,000 trained professionals, Scaled Agile helps enterprises build better systems, increase employee engagement, and improve business outcomes.
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Scaled Agile is a member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy movement, SAI contributes to the local community and seeks to inspire and encourage other companies to the same purpose.
Overview of position:
As a Salesforce Administrator you’ll be a key member of a high performing team responsible for an established Salesforce ecosystem at ScaledAgile, including the customer facing SAFe Community, built on Salesforce Community Cloud. In addition to core Salesforce services (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, CPQ, and Salesforce Customer Community), you will also leverage applications and tools that directly integrate with or interact with Salesforce. Tools include: Marketo, Tableau, GetFeedback, and other future technology purchases. As part of a growing team that includes Salesforce Developers, Admins, a Product Owner and ScrumMaster, you’ll be working on a large community cloud platform as part of a truly Agile engineering team building a platform used by customers world wide.
What you will do: This is a key role in maintaining and improving business process best practices within a broad, robust Salesforce environment. As an internal champion for Salesforce.com, you will help identify, develop, manage and monitor the corporate growth strategy of the Salesforce platform and other applications, to ensure the functionality meets growing requirements for sales, management, customer success, operations, marketing and product management functions in the organization.
- Core Salesforce configuration management (including custom object creation, advanced workflows, etc.) according to business requirements, providing best practice recommendations, and implementing functionality for a range of project stakeholders.
- Apply sound data practices: ensure high data quality and implement scalable information architectures.
- Develop and refine Salesforce reporting functionality: prepare dashboards, pipelines, and ad hoc reports for the field and executives for timely visibility into our Salesforce.com data
- Maintain security practices: new user set-up, login and user activity, deactivate users as needed, audit field and profile access and security permissions as needed
- Perform data cleanup and data manipulation using data loader or third party applications.
- Provide application users with technical support and track issues through resolution.
- Understand all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to the Salesforce release upgrades
- Streamline technical debt: identify and create workflow triggers, alerts, automated email responses, validation rules, objects and users, etc.
- Develop and assist with onboarding activities for new and existing employees
- Help identify, evaluate and drive adoption of technology, processes, and procedures that enhance the productivity and efficiency of Salesforce
- Support and contribute to the evolving implementation of Salesforce apps in functions throughout the organization.
- Contribute to the ongoing implementation and use of applications integrated with Salesforce.
- Assist with special assignments as needed.
Skills and experience that are important for the role:
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce.com, Sales and Service Cloud, Salesforce Customer Community configuration and support
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required, Advanced Administrator Certification preferred
- Proven ability to collaborate with stakeholders to implement new and improved features via internal configuration/development and/or evaluating and implementing new technologies
- Prior experience training new users on Salesforce
- Strong knowledge and experience using Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Knowledge of workflow and process builder
- Hands-on build experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Understanding of Agile principles and practices and a desire to work in a fully agile team
- Self-motivated, team player with strong organizational skills
- SAFe Agilist certification a plus
- Experience with Tableau a plus
Where you’ll be working: This position is based in our beautiful corporate headquarters and training center in NE Boulder with easy access from Foothills Parkway, free parking and lots of flexibility.
Why Scaled Agile?
This is a place for people who love technology environments, Methodologies and are always thinking about how things can be improved. While we have an amazing office with great benefits and lots of perks, foosball and free massages are not what we’re about.
We are a group of seasoned professionals and systems thinkers who are passionate about our mission of helping the biggest organizations in the world improve the way they produce software and creating real value.
We're profitable, we're Agile, and because we’re still relatively small, every single person in the organization has a big impact on our success.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to the direction and success of a vibrant business we'd love to hear from you. Please provide a resume, with a few thoughts on why you’d like to join the team. (We still read cover letters.)