About the Company: Hotel Engine is a Denver-based, high-growth travel tech company that focuses on one goal — to make lodging management easier for businesses. We have customized hotel reservation and management solutions built for the control, transparency, billing, and support needs of both large and small companies. Our team is made up of technology fanatics and hotel industry aficionados whose sole purpose is to make booking hotels for business better — all the while providing rates that are up to 60% less than public rates.
Summary/Objective: Based at our Home Office in Denver, CO, Hotel Engine needs an energetic Salesforce developer to maintain, administer and extend our Service and Sales Cloud environments and applications as part of crucial technology teams.
Essential Functions: Your primary focus will be Salesforce administration, custom development, and other services. You will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential. We’re looking for someone who is energized by leading change and learning new skills. As such, there will be opportunities to learn and contribute beyond Salesforce development.
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Zube (Agile Project Management)
Required Education & Experience:
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Experience with an editor such as MavensMate or Eclipse for force.com and source control software such as Git
- Visualforce page development
- Lightning component development, Lightning design development
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Ability to communicate with customers, internal or external, and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Education: BEng (IT, CE, CS, or EC), BSc, MSc (CS), BCA, MCA or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban) is preferred
- Experience in the retail, hospitality and/or restaurant industries is a plus
- Certified Salesforce Developer
- Additional Salesforce Certifications
What we provide:
- Paid unlimited vacation
- Paid holidays and sick days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits
- Paid gym membership, snacks, and organic fruit delivery
- Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
- Discounted Wireless Service plans
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties