Ibotta is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our Technology team. As a Salesforce Administrator, you will help to customize and maintain the Ibotta Salesforce platform while collaborating with Engineers, Analysts, Product Managers and the Salesforce Solutions Architect.
Here is what you'll be doing:
- Help tailor the Salesforce experience for several groups of users based on unique business requirements.
- Build custom reports and dashboards to help the Ibotta Sales Team make more informed and tactical decisions.
- Work cross functionally in order to understand and translate business needs into well defined action items.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues affecting Ibotta’s Salesforce users.
- Oversee the administration of software tools integrated with SFDC such as Outreach and Octiv.
- Manage users, roles, profiles, security and data integrity.
- Assist in the integration and testing of 3rd party applications.
- Create and maintain documentation for training purposes.
Here is what we're looking for:
- 2 years' of Salesforce Administrator experience
- Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent education/experience.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required. Advanced Administrator and CPQ Specialist Certifications preferred.
- Strong understanding of the SFDC platform, with the ability to build new, or iterate over existing formula fields, workflows, validations, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong problem solving skills with an aptitude to use software applications for analysis, reporting and tracking.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Solid understanding of overall Lightning architecture.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, Flexible Time Off and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.