Guild, the leading education benefits platform and one of Denver's fastest growing startups, is increasing economic mobility for working adults in America and providing education and support to help every student survive and thrive in the economy of tomorrow. Our platform helps employers offer education as a benefit to their employees by connecting employers' workforces with our network of nonprofit universities and education institutions that focus on serving the needs of working adults. And, our team of retention coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through graduation. In order to accelerate our growth and achieve our mission to serve 1000s more students, we've raised over $70 million from top tier investors including Felicis Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Redpoint Ventures (among other social impact and VC partners!).
As a Salesforce Administrator at Guild, you’ll work with our internal Salesforce team to enhance and streamline our Salesforce system. You will serve as the first line of support for our operational teams enabling efficiency and growth. We’ll look to you to support building reports and dashboards, suggesting and implementing system improvements, merging duplicate records, maintaining system users and permissions, and troubleshooting third-party Salesforce applications.
A day in our open, collaborative workspace might look like:
- Providing ongoing internal support and acting as the first contact for Salesforce support
- Provisioning users for Salesforce and other third-party applications
- Working with other Salesforce Admins and Developers to implement changes within the system such as applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, flows, validation rules, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Helping troubleshoot data issues such as deduplication, unassigned leads, and general data quality by monitoring data quality dashboards and coordinating with internal stakeholders
- Importing data into Salesforce using bulk tools like Data Loader as well as manually when necessary
- Supporting the maintenance of permissions and roles within Salesforce so users have access to information important to their function
- Training existing and new employees at Guild
- Creating and maintaining documentation for internal teams
In this role, you’ll expand your expertise by:
- Learning new Salesforce technical skills through day to day work and mentorship from your team
- Helping Guild scale our systems as we continue to grow
- Taking on a cross-functional role that will expose you to the ins and outs of Guild (working with our Engineering, Product, Enrollment, Client Success, and Student Services teams)
- Receiving feedback through our learning-focused, twice annual Structured Growth Conversations
You’ll know if you’re successful by:
- Helping ensure a smooth experience for our Salesforce users
- Helping us establish a tier support process for internal student operations
- Enabling efficiency in the Salesforce platform across multiple teams
- Bringing enthusiasm, flexibility, and patience to the role in a fast-paced, fun, and collaborative environment
You’ll join a team:
- From diverse backgrounds – from traditional higher education, to athletic coaches, to politicians, to mental health professionals (and more!)
- Of learners & problem-solvers dedicated to our dual mission of changing education in America while building a successful, high-growth company
- Committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you’d support every day
What you’ll add to Guild – as an individual and part of the broader team:
- Passion for higher education and our mission – Guild is pioneering a new path for education as a benefit in a complicated and regulated space – success means quickly and effectively adapting your expertise
- Advanced level Salesforce administrative skills with 2+ years of experience in similar or related roles
- Experience with spreadsheet tools like Excel
- Exceptional organizational skills, flexibility, multitasking abilities, and a high level of attention-to-detail in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a startup or similar environment where there is frequent change and a need to demonstrate and act with a sense of urgency
- A drive to work hard and plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a startup
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!