Salesforce Admin & Business Systems Analyst at Wurk
Are you ready to plant roots and grow with a Denver-based company that is making a name for themselves? If so, we here at Wurk want to meet you! Wurk is the cannabis industry’s first all-in-one workforce management solution. We’ve created a dynamic system to manage payroll, HR, timekeeping, and tax compliance, streamlining operations and minimizing regulatory risk. Our responsibility is to protect the people and businesses of the cannabis industry so they can focus their energies on making social change in the world in which we live.
The Salesforce Admin and Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for the configuration, maintenance, and performance of our Sales and Marketing CRM systems, including Salesforce, SalesLoft, HubSpot, TalkDesk, and other business intelligence systems as needed. In this role, you will work with numerous departments including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Implementation, Compliance and Support to deeply understand the entire customer life cycle, identify key conversion points in the customer acquisition funnel, and build metric reports that allow management to make data-driven decisions. You will be responsible for managing our core Salesforce-based sales, support site, and knowledge base systems. This is a fast-paced position with the capability to help automate the many business processes that surround our SaaS application.
- Own the operation, performance, and optimization of the company’s Salesforce environment and its integration with other business systems
- Collaborate with internal departments (Marketing, Sales, Support, Finance, HR, etc.) to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Manage all daily administrative functions including user management, workflows, reports, dashboards and custom configurations
- Work with stakeholders to build and maintain dashboards and reports that provide management with accurate metrics for B2B SaaS sales and marketing funnel
- Understand and integrate data from a variety of inbound and outbound lead sources (i.e. tradeshows, website, BDR sales, list purchases, digital advertising, etc)
- Maintain data hygiene and adherence to best practice
- Proactively look for ways to track and optimize Sales and Marketing funnel reporting and analysis
- Complete regular internal system/data audits and prepare for upgrades
- Ensure system data integrity and integration with other systems (i.e. HubSpot).
- Assist in implementing new processes and workflows
Required Skill Sets and Experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Administration
- Experience managing all administrative functions including user management, workflows, reports, dashboards and custom configurations
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- A demonstrated track record of improving processes and effectiveness of the Salesforce.com platform
- Ability to see projects from both a big-picture and task-specific point of view
- Aptitude and passion for metrics, data analytics, and data visualization
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to take sales processes and build data-driven and visual representations and reports
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and capable of meeting short-deadline projects daily
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to pitch in when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Analytics, Operations, Economics, or related field
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and experience with Communities is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with one of the most amazing tech start-ups the industry has ever seen and be a part of an incredible team that’s going places and leading industry.
- Apply your technical, project, and problem-solving skills to an evolving market
- Work in colorful Colorado near the bustling heart of Downtown Denver and our gorgeous ballpark
- Do you love dogs? So do we! (We’re dog-friendly!)
- Collaborate with bright, fun, and goal-oriented teams in an open and lively environment
- Reap the benefits of flexible PTO, and access to exciting industry events
- Eligible to receive equity in Company
- 1 Month Sabbatical after 4 years of employment
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Wurk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wurk does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate laws.