If you have recently been displaced due to the Covid-19 crisis and you have experience with any staffing or gig economy organization, we want to talk to you!
GigSmart is a fast-growing staffing solution operating within the gig-economy. We create innovative technologies that allow businesses and residential homeowners who have urgent labor needs to source skilled workers within seconds so that they can be working within minutes. GigSmart also connects charities & non-profits with volunteers looking to give back!Role
GigSmart’s Vice President of Sales is a senior executive responsible for developing and growing GigSmart’s customer base driving revenues in-order-to achieve the annual strategic planning targets established by the Board of Directors.
The successful candidate will focus on short and long-term strategies, communicating and executing the GigSmart vision, forecasting trends, capitalizing on new and future opportunities that drive business and total revenue growth.
The VP of Sales will be responsible for leading and developing both a strong small business and major account business strategy. This role reports to the company President.Job Description
Sales & Client Support Responsibilities
- Establish and execute improved sales processes and strategies
- Maintain thorough understanding of the GigSmart applications and tailor presentations and sales messaging to meet the needs of prospects
- Grow the following GigSmart target customers from 100s of users per month to over 20,000 users per month
- Small and medium businesses across industries
- Regional and national account customers across the U.S.
- Take both a strategic planning role, as-well-as, a hands-on role regarding the execution of revised and new sales processes
- Provide hands-on coaching, support and motivation to help individuals meet and exceed their defined sales targets
- Interface with industry groups and National Account prospects and customers in order to grow GigSmart’s adoption and engagement across the U.S.
- Build, oversee and drive new sales processes upon the launch of additional products and services, diversifying GigSmart revenue streams
- Serve as an escalation point for issues beyond team authority; resolve team conflicts as necessary
- Work cross departmentally with both U.S. based and internationally based Sales, Lead Generation, Product and Client Support teams to communicate market and customer feedback in order to improve GigSmart’s services
- Meet and exceed aggressive sales and revenue targets
Skills and Competencies
- 5+ years of demonstrated B2B sales experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in a executive management role
- Previous experience working in the software/ tech industry – B2B experience a plus
- Results-oriented with multiple years of meeting or exceeding revenue targets
- Ability to develop and critically analyze a sales pipeline and forecast using Hubspot
- This position will require some travel to customers across the United States
- Previous executive experience a must with previous exposure to frequent Board meetings and reporting
Expectations of a GigSmart Employee
- Be positive
- Work hard
- Have passion
- Continue to learn
- Exceed expectations