Sales Training Analyst
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Sales Training Analyst will provide technical and operational support for the sales onboarding and training team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring accurate tracking and reporting for sales pre-onboarding and onboarding requirements. You’ll be responsible for reporting, assisting with curriculum preparation/presentations, training evaluations, and scheduling events. Your duties include special projects operational, clerical, and/or administrative support tasks as assigned. This role serves as back-up support in the day-to-day coordination of training activities as needed.
In this role, you should combine a strong attention to detail with an ability to multitask and work under pressure. You should also be a reliable problem-solver and with strong project management skills.
- Report on training program effectiveness (e.g. 30/60/90 sales funnel, WalkMe usage)
- Administers a recordkeeping system to track employee training participation and progress.
- Executes pre-Onboarding Logistics (swag orders, expensewire setup, dashboards and reports, WalkMe installation, EMBARK enrollment).
- Follow-up with mentors to gauge participation and success.
- Assist with quarterly training event (Embark).
- Schedules prep calls and webinars (Sales Hour, Brunch & Learn, Projects).
- Assists with training schedule and agenda.
- Maintains training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, quiz tracking and grading).
- Assists with executive engagement program.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Ability to create complex, original graphic design and comprehensive layout concepts a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and /or Google applications, with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel/Google sheets.
- High energy individual with strong work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interact effectively with all personnel.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.