TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to empowering play in youth sports. We encourage our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos which lands us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work” on the regular.
TeamSnap is looking for a Sales Trainer for the Sports Organizations line of business. You’ll be at the forefront of one of TeamSnap’s most strategic investments and you will help enable and develop a growing sales team, while playing a strategic role in supporting the team to achieve growth objectives.
To be successful, you’re creative, passionate, collaborative, and at the core, a coach/trainer. You will help define the sales enablement strategy and identify training needs, create and deliver new training programs and document best practices and guidelines.
Fortunately, you’ve got plenty of support behind you, including a passionate sales leadership team, a dedicated sales operations team and an armada of cross-functional resources from product marketing to product managers. If you’re passionate about sports, comfortable with technology, and a trainer at heart, you sound like the Sales Enablement Specialist we’re looking for.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Planning, coordinating, and deployment of all necessary Sales and CS training. If you love putting together curriculums and slide decks, we want to meet you!
- Sharing industry knowledge and techniques, practices, and tools that can support the work of the Sales/CS team
- Supporting Product and service launches by helping the team understand the company’s solutions and how to sell them
- Provide effective onboarding and and training programs for Sales reps
- Working with Product to facilitate content creation and use with Sales and Marketing
- Monitoring and analyzing the usage of sales enablement content and courseware
- Providing support during the buying and selling/upselling processes at all stages
- Developing and managing sales enablement projects and activities
What'll set you up for success:
- 3+ years sales enablement experience with a proven history of deploying training programs
- Experience building onboarding programs, delivering product training and coaching on sales techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You listen at least as well as you speak
- A passion for sports and the youth sports industry
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
This role reports to our VP of Sales and is a fully remote position based in the Boston, MA metropolitan area.
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnappers. The salary for this role starts at a minimum of $70,000 plus bonus or commission and benefits. This applies to Colorado-based employees only and may be adjusted based on work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Benefits and Perks
TeamSnap provides a culture of trust, accountability, and boundless opportunities to grow, along with the chance to make a lasting impact and have some fun while doing it.
• We're not just remote, we are remote-first. We've been working remotely since before COVID made it cool
• Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
• 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
• 401K to help you invest for the future
• $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
• Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
• Generous home office allowance to set you up for success
• TeamSnap Swag to keep you looking sharp
• Monthly stipend for health & wellness and much more! Click here for the deets!
Inclusion and Diversity
Bring your real self. Celebrate what makes you unique. Part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity includes deepening our relationships with our employee resource groups (women, people of color, and LGBTQIA+). Our ERGs partner regularly with the executive team and people experience team to hold TeamSnap accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.