Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise is preventing breaches every day.
Why You Matter
We are looking for a successful, experienced, customer-data and operations individual to join our Revenue Operations team as Sales Trainer & Coach. You will lead the execution of our enablement program to provide onboarding, training, and continuous learning to our internal revenue-driving teams, providing them with the outcomes they need to be successful.
The Sales Trainer & Coach reports to the Director Revenue Operations and works closely with our sales, marketing, product marketing, and customer success teams. Through your persistence, determination, and creativity, you will help accomplish Red Canary’s mission to make security better for businesses of all sizes.
Who You Are
A results-driven, analytical yet approachable individual who loves being a servant leader to a growing sales organization. You live to see results from the training programs you’ve helped to put into place as well as the results from your support and coaching of current and new sales team members. You possess a strong understanding of business and sales processes, and have a knack for distilling complex ideas and information into easy-to-digest training.
To note: We are remote at the moment, but we prefer candidates who can be in the Denver office 1-2 times per week in the long term.
- Has experience driving successful business outcomes through sales enablement and trainings
- 2+ years of direct experience in sales enablement and/or sales training required
- Previous ownership of overarching training strategy for SaaS or security company
- LMS evaluation and implementation experience
- Past experience selling B2B solutions and/or managing B2B sales teams preferred
- Cyber security, MDR experience or high-tech selling experience
What You'll Do
- Creates, executes and delivers on-going training programs according to our enablement foundation and application framework including sales messaging and methodology and value driver application
- Responsible for delivery, measurement, and success of new hire training for the sales team including SDRs
- Supports frontline sales managers and sales leadership team in establishing and executing a sales coaching program
- Supports product launches or updates by preparing and enabling the customer-facing teams to understand and position our value
- Responsible for training tooling and LMS vetting, implementation and roll out
- Responsible for measuring, tracking and analysis of training programs and their effectiveness
- Responsible for sales call reviews and call coaching using call recording application
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description