Sales Trainer and Enablement Professional at Vendavo
Sales Trainer and Enablement Professional
Vendavo is seeking a highly organized, passionate, high-energy and detail-oriented Sales Enablement Professional to join the Sales Operations team in Denver Colorado. This person will play a key role in coordinating foundational content to support our global Sales Enablement effort and Go-to-Market Program execution. In this role, you will assist Vendavo’s Director of Sales Operations and VP of Sales in defining the sales enablement programs and standards across our go-to-market programs. The successful candidate will gain a solid understanding of world-class sales processes to help our Global Commercial Sales team drive value and revenue.
- Partner with Product Management to define sales enablement curriculums for key marketing and go-to-market programs including dissemination of messaging, product positioning, target audiences, and buyer personas.
- Supporting global selling efforts equally between the US and EMEA.
- Own the planning and coordination of new sales hire training: Including managing logistics, agendas, calendars, survey administration, speakers and rooms for training.
- Assist in strategy development and execution for all sales team onboarding activities: pre-work, new hire training week, track onboarding activity completion.
- Train sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
- Learning Management System (LMS) administrator.
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Coordinate periodic training sessions that result in increased sales productivity and faster time to close-won deal.
- Performance coaching, mentoring, monitoring and goal achievements analysis for ROI.
- Blending learning solutions along with project management to create end to end sales solutions programs.
- Coordinate with sales leadership and executive management to define sales support initiatives.
- Project manage our sales process and methodology initiative roll-out.
- Assist with the creation and syndication of written and digital content to educate sales team and advance deals such as case studies, on-demand demos, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and custom work.
- Create relevant sales training roadmap to help on-board sales professionals so they are set up for success.
- Determine and develop content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices.
- Conduct and report on sales enablement market research.
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
- 3-6 years related business experience, individual experience as a sales professional with an emphasis on sales training and enablement, global project management, or solution training.
- Ability to build and maintain rapport and connections with Sales Leaders and individual sales contributors across the sales organization.
- Dynamic, high energy, passionate individual who empowers sales professionals to be successful
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Adaptable, flexible, able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Experience utilizing Salesforce.com or other CRM is preferred.
- Highly organized with superior attention to detail.
- Natural curiosity and passion for excellence, improvement and problem solving.
- Committed to delivering quality work product and supporting global teams, sometimes outside of standard working hours.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously, delivering high quality work while under significant deadline pressure.
- Excellent project and process management skills.
- Ability to take direction from multiple sources and create a shared vision.
- Excellent people skills, including experience working with a variety of inter-departmental and international stakeholders.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Expert in Microsoft Office products, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel, as required, for the role (Approx. 10-20%).