Sales Team Lead at Apto
It’s an exciting time in commercial real estate and we’re at the forefront of a market that’s just beginning to accelerate technology change. Apto is focused on connecting the commercial real estate industry. We’re doing it by building a remarkable platform (cloud-based CRM, deal management, and back office) and we’re highly focused on the success of our customers and employees.
Apto has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the Top 50 workplaces nationwide, placed on the Inc. 500 list, and designated a Best Place to Work in Denver. Come help us bring commercial real estate out of the dark ages with an award-winning team.
Our growing company is seeking to hire a Sales Manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
What you’ll get in return
- The opportunity to work for a fun, quickly growing, well-capitalized startup
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible Time Off
- Generous Stock Options
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Regular company-provided lunches and team events
Apto does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.