Sales Support Specialist
The Sales Support Specialist will be responsible for enabling the day to day operations of the Sword-Shark Business Unit (‘BU’). They will be the responsible for ensuring all Account Manager tasks are completed within internal systems and CRMS. They will assist each AM with tasks related to client arrival, departure, and general client success.
- Providing support to the AM/Client by fielding and responding to customer concerns and questions.
- Working with AM/Client to resolve any complaints and problems.
- Ensure all administrative deadlines are completed on time.
- Communicate to sales and other internal teams within 48 hours of move-in if any documentation is missing or incomplete.
- Improve accountability for results and accuracy amongst the AMs/Clients for arrivals and departures.
- Review all pictures of each apartment for discrepencies and lockboxs locations for accuracy.
- Thoroughly prepare all client arrival instructions and send to AM/Client in a timely manner.
- Support AMs in achieving their monthly close goal targets by completing tasks in a timely manner.
- Verify all client departure instructions are accurate and sent to AM/Client in a timely manner.
- First point of contact for all service tickets or move in issues, flagging escalations for the BUL.
- Efficient and accurate communication with all clients and internal teams
- Help Identify process bottlenecks & system redundancies.
- Fostering teamwork
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong ability to plan & organize
- Ability to take Initiative
- Strong communication skills
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or an associate degree with two years of professional experience in the corporate housing industry
- Minimum 1 year of service within operations