AMP Robotics is a pioneer and industry leader in artificial intelligence and robotics for the recycling industry. We’re reimagining and actively modernizing the world’s recycling infrastructure. Headquartered and with manufacturing operations in Louisville, Colorado, we build and deploy technology that solves many of the central challenges of recycling and shifts the economics of the industry to make it more efficient, cost-effective, scalable, and sustainable. With more than 70 systems installed across North America, Japan, and Europe, we’re increasing the value that can be extracted from recyclable material through superior separation, purity enhancement, and identification of new end markets for reuse and recycling.
Our diverse, growing team of environmentalists, engineers, and other professionals shares a passion for the promise technology holds to transform the way we recycle. With backing from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital and recognition including Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies and Forbes’ most promising artificial intelligence companies in America, we’re always seeking ways to better our operations, raising the bar on innovation, and looking to collaborate and improve each day in what we do. Learn more at AMPRobotics.com.
AMP Robotics is pleased to announce the opening of the Sales Support Specialist position. The Sales Support Specialist works within the North American sales organization to provide sales support to a team of Sales professionals aligned to their assigned portfolio of accounts. This position supports new business growth and development by handling and coordinating administrative sales duties for core accounts. This position nurtures relationships with B2B clients ranging from small/mid-market owner/operators to larger, regional enterprises and national accounts, in the recycling industry.
As our Sales Support Specialist, you will work to:
- Provide administrative sales support to field and inside sales teams throughout the sales cycle to enable the sales process and drive revenue to meet sales targets and account objectives.
- Coordinate and schedule sales meetings, partner visits, and demonstrations.
- Partner with field sellers and internal departments to develop and revise templates, sales presentations, bids packages, including complex deal quoting and contracts (Non-Standard Terms).
- Field incoming sales inquiries, coordinate information from internal resources to response to customer inquiries from assigned client/partner accounts or general sales inboxes.
- Create and process NDA documents and Statements of Work in a timely manner.
- Support input of client/partner data in sales databases (i.e. CRM, Salesforce.com) and tools to ensure high levels of data integrity.
- Coordinate sales handoff to Project Management Team for implementation.
- Generate regular team or regional sales reporting and metrics for internal or external clients.
- Utilize internal sales processes to support departmental sales objectives, reporting requirements and goals to ensure organizational sales standards are met.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-4 years of experience in a B2B sales environment, supporting field sales and/or managing multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively and impactfully communicate and influence through telephone, email and other IT tools to maintain positive working relationships with clients.
- Excellent PC skills; including use of the browser search engines, Microsoft365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Calendar and Meeting software (Outlook, Zoom, Teams). Use of contact management database programs such as Salesforce.com will be required.
- Experience with CRM, project management and sales tracking tools.
- Strong and demonstrated business acumen and savvy in technology.
- Extremely organized and able to manage multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Excellent listening and communications skills, ability to communicate openly, transparently, and ethically.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and support other team members to meet individual and team goals.
- Previous working experience and knowledge of capital equipment or high-tech systems or HW solutions, waste management or recycling industry experience a plus.
- Ability to understand large scale technology implementation and capital equipment deals a plus.
- Demonstrated agility and ability to be adaptive, with a high willingness to learn.
- Experience communicating and developing relationships with business owner/operators and senior leadership, and with decision makers/influencers across an organization.
- College degree preferred.
We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer competitive base salaries; medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off and sick time; flexible work hours; and the opportunity to quickly accelerate your learning and growth.
AMP Robotics values inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer that encourages individuals of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.