Sales Support Coordinator at Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
As our Sales Support Coordinator you will be working with the Sales Enablement Team in supporting our Sales Organization. This position assists the Sales Account Executives with internal approvals and provides administrative support including event coordination/customer visits, travel scheduling and expense reporting to the Sales Leadership Team. This position requires excellent communication skills along with the ability to multi-task and communicate with people of all levels throughout the company as well as vendors, customers and partners.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
• Provide quality assurance throughout deal closure process alongside the Sales Operations Coordinator by verifying proper documentation and effective communication between Customer, Account Executive and FWI Legal and Accounting departments.
• Assist with the Referral Partner program database and facilitate Opportunity Registrations to ensure proper documentation and lead verification.
• Provide travel/ scheduling and expense report assistance to Sales SVP and Sales Directors.
• Complete post sales documentation and customer phone calls (Client Manager, Sales Hand Off Checklist).
• Responsible for the coordination and set-up of customer visits to the CEC to ensure an outstanding customer experience.
• Coordinate Sales Events, communicate and set-up the all-hands Sales meetings, Sales Team meetings, and Director or CRO lead meetings.
• Ensure that the CEC is properly supplied with ordering food, beverages and cleaning supplies collaborate with the visitor desk coordinator to ensure that the kitchens, coffee bars and CEC conference rooms are consistently in good order.
• Coordinate the agendas and manage the execution of the agendas for the mid-year and annual sales meetings.
• Perform general research i.e., references, outstanding technical or legal issues, what’s the status of a trial, etc.
• Coordinate and assist with customer interactions, including CEC and customer site visits.
Requirements for Success:
- Associate’s Degree, minimum/Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a sales driven office environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and self-directed.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Microsoft PPT, Excel, Sales Force.com, Word, and Outlook.
- Ideal candidate would have directly supported a sales team in past roles.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status